1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MX 10 barrel question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by partygirl, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

I have an MX10 top single. Would I have to change much on the stock setup to go to an unsingle barrel. I want to try an unsingle barrel but don't want to have to change much in the process. Changing things would mean messing up my doubles setup. I wanted to get away from that. thank you

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

MX15 will work and will give you 6 notches. Will shoot 100% if needed. MX2000 5notch early model will work also. Hope this helps, Roy

3. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

An MX-15 barrel will not work because of rib height (lower) You can substitute a 34" MX-10RS/MX2000RS unsingle for your 34" MX-10 top single (or 32" for 32") and not have to make any adjustments at all. Rib heights (in relationship to the comb) are identical on all MX-10, MX-10RS and MX-2000RS barrels. These barrels have four adjustment notches for the rib.

The MX-2000 barrel has 5 adjustment notches and a lower rib. The MX-15 barrel has 6 notches and an even lower rib.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.