1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Must have Perazzi services from Giacomo?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mono1393, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mono1393

mono1393 Member

I am sending in my MX-15 for servicing to Giacomo tomorrow. All you Perazzi people out there-what must have services would you have Giacomo or Dan perform on your Perazzi?

Chris

2. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Nope, nothing is free here! $42 a month for wireless broadband though.

3. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Giacomo is re-building the bottom fire pin hole. Just wondering if I should have anything else done while there in NY. I live in WA state.

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Giocomo does an above average job of repairs & rebuilding. When he repairs firing pin holes, I am pretty sure he welds the frame and remachines it to original configuration. When he returns your gun it will be as close to original as you'll ever have. Pay the price, he does it right.

Big Jack

5. gary0920

gary0920 Member

Just had my DB-81 nickled and the locking block replaced. What a beutiful job Giacomo did. Turn around time from my door and back was 3 weeks.

6. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I've had my Perazzi TM-1 worked on by a couple of people before I gave it to Giacomo at the Grand for the same repair. When he repaired my gun, the problem did not re-appear, and he fixed it very quickly. Giacomo also went through the gun and recommended another repair that I knew was needed, but had forgotten about.

From now on, Giacomo will be getting my gun every year for a thorough check and maintenance. His work is top-notch, and fast.

I was surprised to find that his prices were in line with everyone else. I would have thought, given his reputation in the industry, that he would be very expensive.

I also would not by a used Perazzi unless I had Giacomo look at it first.

7. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Isn't even one person going to mention Luccio at Perazzi USA in Azusa (outside L.A.)? Giacomo is great, no doubt about it. But, Luccio is also a true artist at working on P-guns and a heck of a nice guy. Seems to me to depend if you are on the East or West coast. Jake

8. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Isn't even one person going to mention Luccio at Perazzi USA in Azusa (outside L.A.)? Giacomo is great, no doubt about it. But, Luccio is also a true artist at working on P-guns and a heck of a nice guy. Seems to me to depend if you are on the East or West coast. Jake

9. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Jake,

How do you contact Luccio at Perazzi USA? I am on the west coast. Would be faster to ship, etc.

Chris

10. recurvyarcher

Jimmy Borum, are you coming to the MD HOF shoot at Millington, then? Send me your cell phone number, so I can find you there.

11. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Chris, I see you got your answer. I don't know what work you need but Luccio is a master with fitting and metal to metal issues. He is also great on triggers. Come to think of it, I have seen him do masterful stock fitting work. Hmmmm. I guess he can do it all. Jake

12. recurvyarcher

Jimmy, wish I COULD be...work is keeping me very busy these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.