1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Must Clearly Be A JERK"

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Earl4140, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earl4140

Earl4140 TS Member

FWIW Sixshooter: "I'm not sure if the Sandie you are referring to here is the Sandie that's married to RJ Stuart, but if that's who they are referring to I for one want to say there isn't a nicer person working at trap shoots then Sandie. She has always helped me with every resquad request cheerfully and has gone out of her way to be extremely nice to my special needs daughter. I don't often say anything negative on this forum about anyone, but if the reference here was made about the Sandie I know, the person making the negative comments about her must clearly be a jerk".

trapitude: "Now for my two cents it sounds as if a lot of ya need to pull up your big boy boxers and get over it!!! Not a single person here was abducted brought here and made to stay. When you can do better with throphies you can volunteer your time and effort I am sure they will gladly let you take over. Sandie"

I want to apologize to ShotShell. Harv, I see no way around a full quotation. The nuances must be examined and I don't want the 'dollar' Idiots to use the old 'out of context/semantics' Defense.

The Monitor beat me black and blue when I tossed the 'big boy boxers' back into the 'dollar' court. I'm sure Sandie is a wonderful lady. Further, I think I have met her at Sarasota. I critiqued the 'dollar' hoping they would realize that an ATA Shoot belongs to the ATA. It was all in vane!

I must have made 8 posts in one day and drove to Fairfield Glades to shoot with the finest group of Geezers East of Catalina. They all shoot 7/8 ounce loads and smoke them including playing at the 27 yard line. I don't reload so I've been bartering with AAs/STSs. I submit that any shooter who can't smoke them with a 7/8 ounce load needs a good Clinic.

The "one eyed shooter/one eyed coach" is circumventing the question, Who has the best Clinic? Left hand shooters should have left hand coaches! Nora/Pete had all the bases covered. Does anyone know if Pete is back shooting ATA? The corollary is go to a Clinic presented by a coach that shoots the same make gun as you do.

My posts were all in vane. The 'dollar' has such a mind set, "Not a single person here was abducted brought here and made to stay", that it is impossible to get a fair shake. How so many people gathered in a small compound in Florida could all have head hardness that exceeds 4140 Stainless Steel defies the natural laws. It might be a subject suitable for a PHD dissertation on statistical aberrations.

Mark Zauhar: Just when I thought we had this topic 'saucered and blown' and all the 'razors honed' you had to jump in here and muddy the water. It’s not about Sandie! IT’S ABOUT ATTITUDE!. "Not a single person here was abducted brought here and made to stay".

I had deleted all my posts and had hoped this blight on ATA Trap had died a natural death. I submit that this is no longer a suitable topic for this Forum and the 'dollar' should file a complaint pursuant to page 43 "SUSPENSIONS, EXPULSIONS, AND REINSTATEMENTS". tmho earl hamman 87-00624

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Earl, I did not read the other posts, nor do I have any idea what your talking about. However you clearly need a drink. Calm down,Relax. Regards, Bill

3. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Mr. MIA,

I regret to inform you that our firm recently copyrighted the term "talking in riddles" on this forum in a message we posted under the name of Mr. Winston:

"Subject: I can't Believe
    Email:
    Date: 09-Jan-08
    Is everyone talking in riddles here?

Neil"

We will be sending you an invoice for 15 rupees for its use. Please promptly remit.

Singh

4. moderator

moderator TS Member

Earl4140 should be able to get back on. He was "disconnected" for some language, and we hope this won't happen again.

Whoever knows him, inform him that his UID is OK!

5. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Thumbs up Moderator. Maybe the message will be clear.

6. prince_of_darkness

prince_of_darkness TS Member

singa you from sachell??

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Moderator.......I know and appreciate the fact that you have an important job to do, but could we please dispense with the Black Helicopters over my backyard! They're scaring my Saint Bernard!

8. moderator

moderator TS Member

EARL4140: You probably know this by now, but I went back and checked your UID, and it was never disabled at all. It was just put in a watch file which would not affect loggin on at all.

I apologize for stating that it was disabled. Not sure why you could not get on unless another moderator did that to you, or a password problem, or even a Caps-Lock key being on. However, only David and I have the ability to reinstate a disabled account, so I am really perplexed on why this happened.

Everything if fine, but if you have a problem you can contact me through our mutual friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.