1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Muslims.......Can they be good Americans?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Remdog1187, May 7, 2013.

1. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2009

----- Original Message -----
    Subject: Fw: I want my children to understand this regarding MUSLIMS

Years ago my oldest daughter, Chris, wrote a paper while she was attending UWGB entitled." Are Judeo/Christianity and Islam compatible?". She asked me for a bit of help and in the process I became very interested in researching Islam. I have read at least ten separate books on this religion including the Quran. My conclusion was that the basic tenants of Islam are in direct conflict with Christian principals, making Islam incompatible with our constitutional republic---or democracy...call it what you want. Further, I concluded that Shariah Law has no place here in America. Australia has taken the position that any Muslims supporting Shariah law are to be immediately deported. If only America had the back bone to do the same. Finally, in my opinion Islam has morphed from a religion into a philosophy of world domination, and should not be granted the freedom of religion protection afforded by the US Constitution!

All the political humbug about how great diversity is for America has hoodwinked American school children into believing that "all diversity is good"; this is a blatant lie! Our children will determine our future...God help us! It certainly doesn't help that Barrack Hussein Obama is an obvious Islamic Sympathizer! What you sent me below is dead on target!!!

Erich Ziller

This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish.
    And send it on to everyone. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities.

Can a good Muslim be a good American?

This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20
    years. The following is his reply:

Theologically - no. Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon god of

Religiously - no. Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah
    except Islam. (Quran,2:256)(Koran)

Scripturally - no. Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam
    and the Quran.

Geographically - no. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns
    in prayer five times a day.

Socially - no. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends
    with Christians or Jews.

Politically - no. Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual
    leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America, the
    great Satan.

Domestically - no. Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat
    and scourge his wife when she disobeys him. (Quran 4:34 )

Intellectually - no. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution
    since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be

Philosophically - no. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran does not
    allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot
    co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - no. Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' The
    Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as
    Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in the Quran's 99 excellent

Therefore, after much study and deliberation... Perhaps we should be very
    suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both
    'good' Muslims and 'good' Americans. Call it what you wish it's still the
    truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better
    it will be for our country and our future.

The religious war is bigger than we know or understand!

Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Eastern Washington
    "Footnote: The Muslims have said they will destroy us from within. SO FREEDOM IS NOT FREE."

And the Communist said they would take over without firing a shot!!

They call themselves, Progressives,liberals, Democrats for Social Justice, union thugs and the NEA.
  3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Watch, listen and understand.

4. hera200

hera200 Member

Mar 26, 2012
    GW22, GREAT REFERRAL. Super talk that everyone should hear. This reflects what I have always thought and was nice to find in one place in SHORT to the point presentation!!
  5. SBray

SBray Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Quite awhile ago, I saw this lady talking about what had happened to the Christians in Lebanon. Someone recently posted the interview on UTube. She basically described how the Christians treated the Muslims kindly and allowed them to come to their country to attend their schools. When the Muslims became the majority they did not treat the Christians the same. Here is her account of how the Muslims took over Lebanon.

The answer to your question is (in my opinion), NO! The recent bombing in Boston has finally got people questioning how our country has allowed so many people to come to our country with student visas, or by other means. They should stop allowing them to come here and deport all that should never been allowed to come here to begin with. If we don't, we will have the same problem that the rest of the world is having.

6. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

Dec 23, 2005
    I think the question should have been, ; Can Americans be good Muslims?
  7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    No, but then most Americans aren't good Americans.
  8. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

Mar 14, 2006
    They can be good Americans by going through the same process a snake goes through to become a good snake.
  9. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2007
    I get your drift Jagr and agree.

My 'good snake' program may not be a guarantee that the snakes won't get me some day but at least I took care of the immediate problem when I had the chance.

Intolerant or precautionary? You be the judge.
  10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    In the Cabana
    It is past the time to start playing Cowboys and muzzies

We are doing exactly what the lady said Lebanon did, let's them use our laws against us
  11. perezal

perezal Member

Apr 15, 2013
    I would say no.
  12. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2008
    NO! It would be impossible to be both.
  13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I beg to differ. It is not the individual Muslim who is the problem. It is large groups of Muslims. As Muslims as a percentage of population in a given area become more prevalent, they become more fundamentalist, extremist, radical and oppressive. The fact is that while as individuals many Muslims are peaceful and respectful of others, as a group they empower extremist religious leaders and politicians, who in turn directly or indirectly threaten those Muslims who dare to criticize their actions.

Here's the article from the link:

What happens to society's as the Muslim population grows in percentage of the total?

In the book, Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat, written by Dr. Peter Hammond, he explores the topic of the impact that an increasing Muslim population has on that society. The lists below illustrate the Muslim population status of countries around the world, and exactly what changes to the societies can be expected according to Hammond.

The book as well as the author are controversial, but the topic is definitely something that needs to be explored and understood. From the book:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for

Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.
  14. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Near but not in chicago
    in a word (NO)!
  15. SBray

SBray Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Brian in Oregon,

I would like to clarify my answer of, "No".

Let's face it, there are good people and bad people in every race, nationality, or religion! As the writer you quoted stated, as the group goes from the individuals to the majority of a population, their attitude will change.

I am very concerned what would happen to our country if the Muslim community grew to large numbers. I base this only from what I have seen in other parts of the world. (I use the term "have seen" as meaning from my exposure to news, and historical information, for I have never been to many of the countries listed in the quoted references.)

Our country is very unique and, even though we have more than our share of problems, it is still the best country in the world, in my opinion!

16. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    In the Cabana
    Steve, just look what they have done, are doing in Detroit, there are places up there a buddy of mine has told me that are imposing Sharia law
  17. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    A good Muslim = a dead muslim ... They are out to kill us, I say we kill them first, no more problem ... I have a problem with anyone out to kill Americans, not just Muslims but they are easier to spot with the laundry on their heads ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
  18. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    B in O you forgot one other fact about 100% Muslim countries.They seek to make other 100% countries.Usually by terror.They truly are never happy unless they are imposing their will on others.

19. BuckeyeLeadslinger

BuckeyeLeadslinger TS Member

Mar 19, 2013
    Muslims love America like OJ loved Nicole.
  20. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Why don't you check with your Doctor and ask him or ask the Doc in the emergency room the next time you or your family goes in.

What makes them different?