1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Muslims are your friends!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ABH, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ABH

ABH Member

Here's something to think about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg

ART H.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Little easier....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RxFzFIDbKpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RxFzFIDbKpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

3. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

yep - we are mostly hiding in the cave, hoping that if we don't rock the boat, maybe Uncle Sam (Obami) will give us a hand out for being good and obedient peoples. Beat the rush, go down to your local tailor and get sized for your rag head outfits now. Toss out our your bibles and convert to Islam before you are forced to - Shaira' Law is painful to non-belivers. Yum - iced cardamom tea on a hot Summers' day...;^)

While your at it, read "A Nation of Cowards" - which collectively, we are becoming.

Some of us will resist - for a while...

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

muck the fuslims,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,got it?????

5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Not an better then our Congressmen and Senators.

6. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

it worries me, that my daughter will be starting school in a few years, being taught by gays, liberals, and the rest of em. how do i make sure they grow up and learn normally. is homeschooling a bad idea??

steven

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I drove the kids to school. This gave me a chance to deprogram them from their daily brainwashing at school. I also took them every Sunday to a conservative church that taught what was written in the Bible and not what liberal Christians wish was written. Teach your children to think for themselves and not believe everything they read in a left-wing textbook or the crap they get from the failed pop culture. All my children are conservatives, even my daughters. I am so proud of them. I would think I had failed as a parent if my children were libs. Now I have to work on my grandchildren so they don't go over to the dark side.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Watching what they are taught is the best idea. Home schooling is a good idea on the surface but not many home setups can give all you need.

Watch out for "Heather has 2 Mommies" in grade school. The real bad crap starts later, in Jr. High.

They want to push Kumbaya Diversity crap and teach anal sex to the boys in case they might decide to go that way(in California, anyway.) Guns, of course, are evil. So is sports; that have a winner, because losing makes people feel bad.

If you can stay involved, and talk about their school life you are ahead of the game because common sense will win.

Good luck

HM

9. skeet100

skeet100 Member

Good Viedo to watch... Thanks for posting....

10. Landshark

Landshark Member

Rattlesnakes are our friends too...........

11. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

thanks guys, i just want oregon to stay oregon. down here near grants pass, we love our guns, and i have 80 acres outside city limits, but i don't think its enough anymore, our neighbors are continually selling and dividing their property, before i know it, there could be a damn themepark next door. god save us all.

steven

12. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Steven ... I have a buddy in Grant Pass.

He hates Gays, religious Zealots (of any kind), Welfare people and Bureaucrats ... but loves guns!

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Steven: I have three young children and I share your concerns. Private parochial school is the answer. It's very expensive. And worth it.

20% of U.S. citizens describe themselves as liberal, but around 75% of public school teachers do. They are one of the greatest threats to our country's future because they indoctrinate and brainwash the young right under the parents' noses.

-Gary

14. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

My wife is a "conservative" school teacher and she constantly has to tell kids between right and wrong if you know what I mean...there are good conservative teachers but the libs do out number them!!! We need to get back to taking care of AMERICA!!!

15. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

16. slodsm

slodsm Member

I truly feel you guys pain on the school children thing. I have a 5 year old daughter and I am already hearing things from her that she brings home from school which make my stomach turn. I spend an hour a day trying to make sure she's learning the real difference between right and wrong, not the libtard version of gun owners are nazi's and kid touchers just needed more well fare and perhaps a gay parent to make them ok.

I am currently considering taking a new job I was offered that triples my annual income but takes me away from home 8-9 months a year. I was gone constantly for the 11 years I was in the Marine Corps and thought I had left it behind but a 140k a year job will put my daughter into a good conservative private school and I am trying to decide what is best for her.

Jeremy

17. setool

setool Member

All of my kid's were sent to Catholic grade and high schools...

Why ??? Because the city of Dayton, Ohio public systen is a TERRIBLE place to send ANY kid.

I and my wife are Catholic, but that had NO bearing on our decision, period !!!

I've seen 4.0 average public school kid's transfer to Carroll H.S in the Dayton area, only to fail miserably when they arrived.

Morals, a sense of self respect, and the old school discipline of understanding that you must succeed on your own two feet is , not only what should be, but what this Country was built upon....

GOD Bless America, and let's get this muslim s.o.b. and the leftist bastards the hell out and make our Great Country back to what is was always meant to be... Freedom has a cost, and we need to turn this F%%%ed up place around !!!

Not so much for us, but for our children and grandchildren.

These Bastards that are trying (and brainwashing) America need OUSTED, and NOW !!!

Mark Schneider

18. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

School vouchers would fix a LOT of this,,,,find out the CRAP being taught and move your child(ren) and MONEY,,,,,think about this the next time you see the NEA fighting vouchers....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.