1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Muslims Are Such Peaceful People

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by incognito, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incognito

incognito TS Member

Canadian Muslim Girl Killed By Father

December 13, 2007 – A Canadian Muslim man is in jail on charges that he killed his daughter. Friends of the dead girl say the murder was the result of an argument over her refusal to wear a head scarf.

Aqsa Parvez, 16, was rushed to the hospital in critical condition on Monday and died there. According to her girlfriend, Ashley Garbutt, Aqsa “didn’t want to go home … to the point where she actually wanted to go to shelters.”
    A spokesman for the Canadian Islamic Congress, Mohamed Elmasry said: “I don’t want the public to think that this is really an Islamic issue or an immigrant issue. It’s a teenager issue.”

However, so-called “honor killings” are widespread among fundamentalist Muslim families. Europe is experiencing a rash of these killings involving fathers who kill their wives or their daughters over cultural clashes.

England is one nation with a high population of Muslims and is facing a growing problem with honor killings. Earlier this year, a 25-year-old Muslim woman named Samaira Nazir of London was murdered by her father, brother and cousin for wanting to refuse to submit to an arranged marriage. She was stabbed 18 times with four different knives. British authorities have reopened 119 suspicious deaths of women who are suspected of being victims of honor killings.
    In February 2007, a Muslim husband in England was arrested for killing his wife and four daughters for being westernized by British culture. Mohammed Riaz killed his family by pouring gasoline over them while they slept and setting them afire.

Similar incidents are occurring all over Europe where there are high populations of fundamentalist Muslims who refused to assimilate into the culture.

2. Questor

Questor TS Member

The general consensus among theologians is that Islam is in a tragic state of now being defined by the deeds of the extremist factions. The famous book "Eerdman's handbook to world religions" has a good explanation of the current situation within the religion (and the other major religions of the world.)

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The vast majority of Muslims ARE peaceful people......but, whenever one goes nutzoid, they are in the spot light. Not all that different from how the "Japs" or "Krauts" were portayed in WW2, or "gooks" during the Vietnam conflict.

We must dehumanize our enemy.

Tron

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Tron, don't apologize for a religion whose main book advocates killing all who are not part of their faith. Those not killed are to be converted or enslaved.

HM

5. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

Tron,
    Did you have the honor of having to deal with or have to live among these people you speak of.
    Sonny

6. Tron

Yes Kolar Dan, I know a few and they are all very nice people. In fact, I even shoot with one on occasion....Hell of a good guy and an ATA member.

Tron

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Hey folks! Even though this religion sucks, all the other religions do also. They just aren't as extreme. Religions originally grew out of hope and fear, and now they cause most of the global deaths and misery! By the time the human species wakes up it will be to late....sad but true!

8. Ertz

Ertz Member

I highly recommend a book named "The politically incorrect guide to Islam". The really sad thing is that the extremists are doing EXACTLY what the Koran/Qur'an is telling them to do. Quotes from the booked made me realize that this is anything BUT a religion of peace. It really changed my opinion on the whole thing.

9. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

It is about time to play Cowboys and Muslims. I would rather continue to play in their sandbox and not on my play ground.

If the libs get in next year, we might have to play on OUR play ground.

The idea of a few big red buttons is not a bad idea. As an instructor of law and security enforcement, among other disciplines, those who have no respect for others must be taught to FEAR INJURY OR DEATH from those they would prey on.

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

"Fundamentalist Muslim" or extremists are the whacko's but there are millions of Muslims who are neither an extremist or a fundamentalist type of whacked out Muslim.

What bothers me is those who would like to treat them as Hitler treated the Jew's in WWII. It makes me wonder just what type of society and what type of people we really are when we speak that Hitler was so bad but we now want to act as he acted back then ...

11. Tron

Well Gordy, on the same token, I could assume that ALL illiterate, tree choppin' mountain men from Utah are parasitic free loaders....but, I think it's just you.

Tron

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Guess what these b*st*rds have planned for us.

You can bet it ain't waterboarding.

13. LCC

LCC TS Member

We all have to hate someone it seems in order to get through a day. I have no particular love for the extremist Muslims but do not hate all Muslims because of their ethnicity. If you look beyond your own bigotry and think a minute you will remember cases of abuse, torture and murder of children in this country by their parents and other family members. Children intentionally drowned in a car or bathtub, babys baked in a microwave, kids killed and stuffed under a sink, kids left in a 125 degree car with the windows up while mom goes to a bar for a drink or dad drops in at the strip club for a peep. The list goes on forever. There is horror in your own backyard friends.

When you hate you pick the worst of scenarios to stump , when you love you pick only the good ones and become blind to the rest. We just love to hate and in many cases place blame where it does not belong. I feel more at ease with the Muslim at my club with a gun in his hands than I would Gordy. C'mon Tron. he is trying to raise a family.

14. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

My mama used to teach me to skip through the flowers saying "Ifen yo can't say something nice, don't say nuttin at all"! The bible says "turn the other cheek", but it didn't say "which" cheek. .....Halliluwa Nathan!

15. High Brass

High Brass TS Member

I'm sure that not all Muslims are violent hateful mutants that want to behead you and your children. The problem is you can't tell who is who. How do I know Muslims I see in my own town aren't part of a terrorist sleeper cell waiting to blow up our shopping mall during Christmas shopping? I don't. All I know is what a terrorist looks like to me, and until I can tell them apart, I will defend against them as a group. "Load and make ready"

16. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Tron, Saying that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful is such blasphemy. I mean, as has been pointed out, their Koran advocates violence in various places. Now you know that the Bible does not advocate violence anywhere. And, no Christians have ever killed non-believers in the name of God. Shame on you. Jake

17. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

How come when I see a TV clip of hundreds of 'em marching down the street, chanting "death to America" and beating themselves with chains I never see one protester saying the opposite!!

18. lumper

lumper TS Member

Ya know without getting into the full biblical and such argument of this whole thing the Koran does say that they should kill the infidels (those that they do not believe as they do) in war. The definition that needs to be determined is when is and when is it not a time of war? If you go down to your local Muslim Mosque and speak with the clerics in charge of the Mosque they will ... and you would be very surprised that most of them would accept you with the open arms of discussion on exactly what they believe and follow along with telling you that those fundamentalist and extremist Muslims are actually in total disregard of what the Koran actually says.

Now ... in regards to the Bible not stating violence you may be correct but Christianity is a violent religion in itself. Lets go all the way back to when God killed all the first born males to prove his point of being the all powerful being and that the Pharaoh should let his people go and then when they were let go he made them walk in the desert for 40 years to purge his people of those who ... well ... all religions have violence of some form in there past present or future.

19. willing

willing Member

Lumper-Try thatin one of the mid-estern countries and see what they tell you. I think we would not have to put up with "YA" anymore!

Bill

20. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Wouldn't it be great if everyone were as smart as us Trapshooters? Don't you think we should somehow let the non-trapshooting world know what we are saying here so they will be smart and informed also?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.