1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Muslims are not happy

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by W.P.T., Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The Muslims are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza .

They're not happy in Egypt .

They're not happy in Libya .

They're not happy in Morocco .

They're not happy in Iran .

They're not happy in Iraq .

They're not happy in Yemen .

They're not happy in Afghanistan .

They're not happy in Pakistan .

They're not happy in Syria .

They're not happy in Lebanon .

So, where are they happy?
    ?..?

They're happy in Canada .

They're happy in Australia .

They're happy in England .

They're happy in France .

They're happy in Italy .

They're happy in Germany .

They're happy in Sweden .

They're happy in the USA .

They're happy in Norway .

They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
    AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM . .

WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY...

Excuse me, but . . .

How stupid can you get ?
  2. Trail

Trail Member

you know that’s a good point. Hadn’t thought about it that way.

Having said that, It’s not really the west that they’re maddest at most of the time. The differences between the Sunnis and the Shiites are nothing short of a blood feud. Not unlike what we Christians went through not that many centuries ago.

Also, we need to give the kind of respect we ourselves expect. The burning of the books in Afghanistan was monumentally stupid.

Trail
  3. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

I wish all those Assholes would go back to their countries and leave OURS alone. There is no such thing as a moderate muslim...If there were, everytime the muslims commited an attrocity like cutting Nick Berg's head off, they would be all over the news ranting and screaming for the islamists to be found and killed, BUT NO.... Instead they rejoice when their religios zealouts fly planes into skyscrapers in NY and the Pentagon and a field in PA.

I was in the shoestore on thursday and I was wearing my Infidel hat and there was a family of muslims (I could tell by their dress) whom I did not say a word to, that felt the need to come up to me while I was trying on shoes to tell me
    "You are a bad man, you should be ashamed of yourself because you are a non believer" My response was simple, "Go back to where you came from and leave me alone, I am a Christian and believe in god, NOT YOUR SO CALLED PROPHET"

I felt sorry for the young girl that was the manager, she came over and asked if there was a problem, and I told her yes, these people insulted me and are bothering me. The mother of the family started giving her some crap and other customers came over and told her THEY started the incident, that I had not done anything wrong.

These buttwipes think they can say or do anything they want and get away with it, well I for 1 will call them on it everytime

Oscar
  4. stokinpls

stokinpls Active Member

"The burning of the books in Afghanistan was monumentally stupid."

Don't you miss the good ol' days when something like this happened, and they'd have Rummy and Bush up on the stage, grilling them for months?
  5. Straight50

Straight50 Member

Way to go Oscar!
  6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

TRUTH!!!
  7. glock22

glock22 TS Member

Well said WPT !!
  8. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

"I wish all those Assholes would go back to their countries and leave OURS alone."

Oscar, You know you have a point. Just put the shoe on the other foot for a minute. WE are in their countries, uninvited for the most part, blowing them up with invisible drone strikes. (the effect at blast point is no different than an ied) That is not meant to diminish your point at the shoe store-rather point out the similarity of being in the wrong place.

Get us out of the sandbox. Let them do their Muslim thing in their muslim place.
  9. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Maybe if the world doesn't want us in their countries, We shouldn't be there??

How's that work...

You want them out of ours, but, you decry them wanting Us out of theirs,

go figure...
  10. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

I would be very Happy if they came here to be AMERICANS they do not want to be so they should leave !
  11. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

so 1$Bill, do we go there to become Muslims????

or, is their another motive?
  12. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Lets see, cant drink, the women all wear bed sheets from head to toe, they have to listen to that weird music and drop everything to pray 27 times a day, God only knows what they have to eat over there, AND I dont think they shoot trap. I would be pissed off too. John
  13. torqueman

torqueman Member

PACK THEM AND SHIP THEM OUT! THEY DONT LIKE THE WEST AND I DONNT LIKE THEM! NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT OR DO IT! MINUTEMAN JOE
  14. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Tinman,

You get no argument from me, I wish they would pull all our troops out of that shithole. My son has been there, my nephew has been there and is going back, I really do not care what those camel humpers do to each other.

Bring our troops home, shore up our borders and boot out all the illegals.

Oscar
  15. torqueman

torqueman Member

OSCAR RAY Ill pray for your boys I feel the same cant save people that donnt want to be saved ! The JApanese wanted to die and killed themselves If we didnt bomb them the war would still be on ! In my eyes there is only one way to deal with these people !
  16. psfive

psfive Member

Just like Oscar Ray says - THE SOONER THE BETTER! Paul in GINebraska.
  17. tcr1146

tcr1146 Active Member

Cowboys and muzzies comes to mind! Tom Rhoads
  18. ysr_racer

ysr_racer TS Member

19. mette56

mette56 Active Member

WPT, what about "MMM" (Mostly Muslim Michigan)? You're saying they are happy over here? (Rhetorical Question). I refer you to CMT and Ron White...... and also Dennis Miller's statements regarding American Muslims and their lack of care, effort or input regarding this world wide problem? Yes, they are happy over here (only in disguise...and the money in their pockets).

milt
  20. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Active Member

Time to show them the door. The so called moderates still support the radicals or at least only aquiescent. Join us or get the hell out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.