1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Muslims....100 years later they still hate us

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by daddiooo, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

This statement is 111 years old......sound familiar?

Comte Arthur de Vogue while observing the Exposition Universelle, Paris France in 1898- "As for the Arabs and other Muslims, long experience with these races leaves little doubt about how they perceive--the vision of our world stops at their eyeballs, which is to say nothing penetrates into their soul: they will return home with a profound contempt for our customs".

I believe Arthur had it right way back then. Yet we still bend over backwards to kiss their ass. Our government is a large collection of small thinkers and slow learners.

I believe the old saying goes: If you don't read history, then you're doomed to repeat it.

2. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

Maybe we should start hating them too...look what they have done to us.

I know 2 wrongs don't make a right.....but maybe 3 or 4 will settle the score.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

And we're supposed to respect a religion whose holy book exhorts killing of non Muslims.

I wonder how the "peace loving" segment of their faith justifies disobeying their law?

Theologians, help me out here.

HM

4. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

They have hated us for the last 1300 years. We just never learn.

5. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Let's face it, now days history comes in one week chunks...if it isn't on the TV News... it is history.

In the Arab world, history comes in 500 year chunkThey hate us because of the Crusades, they hate us because of the ancient Romans, they even hate us because of the Greek Citystates.

Do I hate Arabs...nope...happen to be one! BUT every Imam and Muslim that preaches hate and killing of Americans should be arrested and deported!

Just my 2 cents.

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The time to play Cowboys and Muslims is approaching. As an American Indian, I can say the Cowboys will win. Again.

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Cowboys and indians started yesterday, go to newsmax.com and see what they done in New York on thursday. " feds seize 4 mosques, and a 5th. avenue sky scraper owned by non profit muslim organisations" Now watch all the ali baba's in the world start bitching.

8. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Not only do they hate us , but the rest of the world as well.

If there was nothing left in the world but Islam, they would kill each other for no good reason.

They hate each other as well.

Regards....Gerald

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

EE, that's not taught in school anymore.

10. hagar85

hagar85 TS Member

EE: I believe that was the war that started "to the shores of Tripoli" on its' way. BTW, who won that war, or was it another stalemate?? But what does that have to do with today's Muslim. Back then, it was just a greedy bunch of African Pirates, who would spare anyone they captured for ransom, regardless of religion, race or nationality. You pay, or you be slave. What a philosophy of doing business.

11. bocephus

bocephus Member

The senator that used Jefferson's kuran did so as if Jefferson possessed it because he respected and appreciated islam. But in fact he acquired it in order to learn as much as he could about his enemy before confronting them.

And hagar, just how have they changed in 200 years? I see no difference....

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I have an idea. Put them on Obama's Homeland Security Panel so they can develop higher self esteem.

Click on the link, scroll down to page 29 and see if you recognize any names. LOL. How's that election workin' out for ya.

13. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Nidal hasan?

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have a problem with anyone who blindsides people like they did when they tried to land Boeings on the top of the World Trade Center with innocent people inside ... I can appreciate their hate for each other because I'm not real fond of any of them since 9/11 myself ... The world news would like everyone to believe it was radical Muslims who did the killing but in fact it was people who were raised that way ... The only way to eradicate cockroaches is kill them all, same thing applys here ... Allah will be happy and so will a lot of other people, and take Obama with you ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.