1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

muslim pay no heath care

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by smsnyder, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

does this word mean?

Dhimmitude
    I didn't know we had a word like that. I should have paid
    more attention in school.
    Dhimmitude

The word "Dhimmitude" is found in the new
    health care bill;
    so what does it mean?

Thought this was interesting
    and worth passing on.

Obama used it in the health care bill.
    Now
    isn't this interesting?
    It is also included in the health care
    law.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard
    the word until now. Type it into
    Google and start reading. Pretty
    interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on
    Google and yep, it exists.. It is a REAL word.

Dhimmitudeis the Muslim system of controlling
    non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad (Holy War). Specifically, it is
    the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a
    coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitudeand Sharia Muslim diktat in the United
    States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to
    purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam
    considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus
    banned. Muslims are specifically
    granted exemption based on
    this.

How convenient. So I,
    as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets,
    including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivable, and will face
    hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax.
    Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his
    health insurance needs paid for by the de facto government insurance.
    Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.

I recommend sending this
    on to your contacts.
    American citizens need to know about it
    --

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

False, of course.

For example:

"Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It is a REAL word.

Yes, it is a real word, but look on page 107 of the act

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-111hr3590enr/pdf/BILLS-111hr3590enr.pdf

and it's not there.

Neil

3. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Only dopes believe snopes.

4. Michael.B

Michael.B Member

I pulled the bill up on thomas.loc.gov. A text search for 'him' only came up with three instances of the word 'himself'.

Michael B.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Another source......

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

C.E.,,,,,,you are right,,,,,here is the bill.......

and here is page 107:

H. R. 3590—107
    (3) ELIGIBILITY AND AMOUNT OF TAX CREDIT OR REDUCED
    COST-SHARING.—In the case of an enrollee with respect to whom
    a premium tax credit or reduced cost-sharing under section
    36B of such Code or section 1402 is being claimed, the following
    information:

(A) INFORMATION REGARDING INCOME AND FAMILY
    SIZE.—The information described in section 6103(l)(21) for
    the taxable year ending with or within the second calendar
    year preceding the calendar year in which the plan year
    begins.

(B) CHANGES IN CIRCUMSTANCES.—The information
    described in section 1412(b)(2), including information with
    respect to individuals who were not required to file an
    income tax return for the taxable year described in
    subparagraph (A) or individuals who experienced changes
    in marital status or family size or significant reductions
    in income.

(4) EMPLOYER-SPONSORED COVERAGE.—In the case of an
    enrollee with respect to whom eligibility for a premium tax
    credit under section 36B of such Code or cost-sharing reduction
    under section 1402 is being established on the basis that the
    enrollee’s (or related individual’s) employer is not treated under
    section 36B(c)(2)(C) of such Code as providing minimum essential coverage or affordable minimum essential coverage, the
    following information:

(A) The name, address, and employer identification
    number (if available) of the employer.

(B) Whether the enrollee or individual is a full-time
    employee and whether the employer provides such minimum essential coverage.

(C) If the employer provides such minimum essential
    coverage, the lowest cost option for the enrollee’s or individual’s enrollment status and the enrollee’s or individual’s
    required contribution (within the meaning of section
    5000A(e)(1)(B) of such Code) under the employer-sponsored
    plan.

(D) If an enrollee claims an employer’s minimum essential coverage is unaffordable, the information described
    in paragraph (3).

If an enrollee changes employment or obtains additional
    employment while enrolled in a qualified health plan for which
    such credit or reduction is allowed, the enrollee shall notify
    the Exchange of such change or additional employment and
    provide the information described in this paragraph with
    respect to the new employer.

(5) EXEMPTIONS FROM INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.—In the case of an individual who is seeking an exemption certificate under section 1311(d)(4)(H) from any requirement or penalty imposed by section 5000A, the following
    information:

(A) In the case of an individual seeking exemption
    based on the individual’s status as a member of an exempt
    religious sect or division, as a member of a health care
    sharing ministry, as an Indian, or as an individual eligible
    for a hardship exemption, such information as the Secretary shall prescribe.

7. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Even presidents??

8. beeper

beeper Member

Once again proof that Darwin was right! Try fact check.com. Dimwhit is a good name for this thread.

beeper

9. Neil Winston

Thanks for the text you posted, bigdogtx, but I don't see what you and C.E. are talking about. It's page 107, isn't it? Where's "Dhimmitude?" Where's "Muslim?"

As C.E. correctly says, "You have to read to learn." What, exactly, are you two reading? And where?

Neil

10. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Hey C. E.! This is a perfect example of your post from the Saucy Recon Marine Rapunzel thread that you posted then deleted when I called BS on it. Any of the "fact checker" sites will tell you pretty quickly whether you are posting useless nonsense or not. If you had read any of Saucy Rapunzel's letter you would have quickly seen that dates, and times, and locations were way off. You might want to spend some time "reading" instead of insulting people like Neil W. and adding useless drivel to a nonsense thread. Rick Gibbs

11. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

Texshooter, where do you see that? I didn't see the word Muslim. According to the Constitutional Free Press "It was specifically spelled out in one of the original drafts of the ObamaCare bill (page 107) but was taken out after negative fallout from those who actually read the bill." ( It had to due with tax issue/paying interest based on religion ). What I find more amusing is that Senator Max Baucus and Chief Health Council at Wellpoint Ins Liz Fowler wrote this bill in nearly its entirety. Ms.Fowler now is a Sr Vice President at Johnson & Johnson, yes...Johnson and Johnson. Talk about conflict of interest!

Primarily, no one in Congress including the President ever read this bill before it was introduced and passed. The religious sects they are talking about would be like Amish, Huetterite and Mennonite. The law defines exempt groups using the definition from 26 U.S. Code section 1402(g)(1), which describes the religious groups currently considered exempt from Social Security payroll taxes.

Being Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist and or Jewish will "NOT" get you out of this. You may appeal on a different hardship basis but the 5 standard recognized religions will not be considered EXEMPT, as much as you bigots want it to read. It's the same nonsense I read here about Congress opting out. They will buy the EXACT insurance plan through insurance exchange as anyone else! READ - http://www.factcheck.org/tag/health-care-law/

Rick Brohmer

12. Neil Winston

No need to keep notes, C.E., I just do this for the fun of it anyway.

What I can't understand is why you guys won't admit you are wrong. I posted that it was false based on the simple, provable reference to the line in the original claim:

"Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It is a REAL word.

I provided the reference and bigdogtx the text And it's not there. It's that simple. What was posted was false. Exempted persons may be Anabaptist Christians, Christian Scientists, and who knows what else. But you read in "Muslim" when it's not there. And you were the one who wrote "You have to read to learn." You might want to try it.

Neil

13. beeper

beeper Member

Neil... it seems that "C.E. Burgess" is only capable of hitting the "submit" button on his post vs. Fact Check or Google! His submit button must say "idiots press here".

the beeper

14. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

@Burgess can you read? Max Baucus and Liz Fowler who is the Chief Health Council at Wellpoint Insurance. They wrote this bill in nearly its entirety. Ms.Fowler, left Wellpaoint and is now a Sr Vice President at Johnson & Johnson. Talk about conflict of interest!

The religious sects they are talking about would be like Amish, Huetterite and Mennonite. The law defines exempt groups using the definition from 26 U.S. Code section 1402(g)(1), which describes the religious groups currently considered exempt from Social Security payroll taxes. Christianity, Judiasm and Islam are not not EXEMPT!

C.E try reading and asking a few questions instead of simply regurgitating what you think you read or what some other rube told you. This way you don't look so much like a jackass!

Rick Brohmer

15. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

SNOPES.....aaaahhhh, Dave and Barbara, Kalifornia Democrats. The Soros funded truth machine. I'm sure someone on here will run this thru snopes as well. LOL

16. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

I guess my question is how is a tax (defined by CJ Roberts) constitutional for inactivity? I believe once someone has to pay it then the challenge for constitutionality arises. The 16th Amendment, if congress had a right to create a direct tax, then what was the need for the Amendment? Now taxing me for not buying insurance is certainly not income? What the hell is it? When in history did an "inactivity or non-participation" tax exist? How is exempting any religious group constitution as isn't there "equal protection" under the law? Taxing anyone for non-activity is just morally wrong. BT100dc

17. beeper

beeper Member

Ponytail - my compliments!

beeper

18. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

Thank you Beeper. This crap of simply spouting wrongs is ridiculous. What's worst, it literally takes 10 minutes to research and find the real facts. Some of these guys are so full of hate, pettiness and stupidity that they don't even try to research the truth. They simply want to be heard.

Rick Brohmer

19. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

"Some of these guys are so full of hate, pettiness and stupidity that they don't even try to research the truth. They simply want to be heard."

Truer words were never spoken. Notice it's the same posters day after day after day. It's like being obsessive compulsive. They're like cats swatting at a key ring, they just can't help themselves.

20. beeper

beeper Member

This stupidity happens on just about every off topic or political post. Most of the time it's the same hateful ultra right wing zealots. They can't have a cordial or even arguementative post without insults, name calling or condeming comments. They don't care about the facts only what they belive are facts from Briebart, FOX or Drudge. They truly represent the distasteful part of America.

beeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.