1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Muslim faith targeted??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Now the Muslim community is saying their faith is being targeted because of a few Muslim fanatics. My question is why should we allow them in the military when we don't trust them to board a plane without close screening ? Duh! I sure would not want my son or daughter to have to go to combat beside a person of the Muslim faith. I believe that our military has been infiltrated with people with terrorism in mind.

2. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I just saw Col. Ralph Peters on Fox and Friends a this morning. He stated, in no uncertain terms, the PC. police are alive and well in the military also. If you go through the litany of things this murderer has said in the past, he should have been booted long ago. Col. Peters said if he wasn't a member of a protected race, he would have been. God help us all.

3. shadow

shadow Active Member

Targeted???? HUmmmm, that sounds like a good idea !

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

So, if your a white christian, you are targeted.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Lew, i agree with you 100%. I think this guy is just the tip of the iceberg. I would lay money down on this one that in the near future there will be more of this. Bulge.

6. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Hasan admitted that he was a Muslim first and an American second. And Obama said, "Don't jump to conclusions". What the hell would you conclude?

CSM Jon Reitz (Ret)

7. high 2

high 2 Member

I figure the gun grabbers will use this as ammo for another push for stricter gun control laws. One thing I`m sure of is if everyone on the base were carring a side arm the nutball wouldn`t have killed as many as he did. God please help us. Larry

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

The infiltration concept is probably, unfortunately, very overlooked here.

We know these people exist. Why wouldn't they infiltrate the military, and gain access to weapons and tactics?

9. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

I can not understand why they are being targeted????

car bombings

suicide bombings

Iran

Iraq

beheading

it goes on and on.............

tony

10. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

"a member of a protected race", now that's interesting!

Gne J

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Protected race. yep, thats the problem

12. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

No. 1 world threat.

Spread of Islam.

13. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I've got a hell of an idea,,,,,,KILL EM ALL,,,,,,before they kill us,,,,,,

somebody had to say it,,,,,

14. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

'nuf said!

Curt

[​IMG]

15. jwells

jwells Member

during ww11 we kept japanese and german americans in check until we won the war. but then we wanted to and did win that war.

16. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

The really interesting thing in all this is the fact that Muslim organizations & groups,both of the civil & religious type,are not rising up in fury & publicly condemning in the media,acts of this nature. Why are they not stidently saying in the loudest voices how they condemn these types of things,that these types of things are not a part of Islam?
    Can someone please answer that?

17. jlb

jlb Member

I have been listening to a series of history lessons titled "The Wisdom of History" (The Teaching Company) lectures by J. Rufus Fears, Ph.D. of the University of Oklahoma. In this excellent series of lectures he points out that freedom does not have the same meaning in different cultures. He also made the point that while as a country we separate church and state this is a distinction that does not occur with Islam. Thus if the state/religion are one it is not difficult to imagine that there are a large number of Islamic followers who may well welcome the opportunity to do damage to our country via individual or communal acts of violence. I highly recommend the lectures of Dr. Fears on his views of the wisdom of history.

j born

18. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

jwells

"during ww11 we kept japanese and german americans in check until we won the war."

Just who were they and how did they tell what they were? How did they keep them in check???????

Bob Lawless

19. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Uugh!

RunGun's point is dead-on. If Muslims are so concerned, then why is it so uncommon to ever hear one of them speak-out publicly against Muslim terrorism? How many Muslims did you hear express sympathy or sorrow after their brethren murdered 3000 innocent Americans on 9/11? In my opinion, many do not speak out because they feel little sympathy for the murder victims (infidels), and most of the rest do not speak out because they fear their fellow Islamic whackos more than we do. They know first-hand how dangerous the radical Muslims in their own ranks can be.

Do you happen to know any Muslims or former Muslims? BTW, a "former Muslim" is rare because in many cultures it's their sworn duty to kill anyone who leaves the faith. I am fortunate enough have a very good friend who came here from Iran as a young adult. After talking to him, and others from that part of the world, at length, about life over there it was clear that the notion of Islam being a "religion of peace," is a bunch of BS for the most part, as is the peaceful interpretation of the Qur'an which was drilled into me in college. In Iran, and other countries in the Middle East, generations of children have been taught to hate America from the age of four or five. Hatrid of Western culture is taught in schools just like reading and arithmetic.

Are most Muslims peaceful? YES, absolutely. But they and their opinions do not matter because, in general, they do not have the courage to speak out or try to control the hateful minority who steer their religion's destiny and threaten the rest of the world. As is the case in many difficult situations and conflicts -- if you do not have courage, then you and your opinions simply do not matter. Without courage, conviction and action, you are meaningless.

So, in closing, if you happen to be a Muslim and are upset about being "targeted" because of "a few fanatics", then stand up and do something about it. Police your own, educate your youth, and work with the authorities to root-out the hateful savages cowering behind your religion. Speak-out publicly and try to help steer the destiny of the Islamic faith instead of letting it be hijacked by radicals driven by hatrid and an adulterated interpretation of the Qur'an. If you want to be an American, then act like one by having some courage and decency. If you can do that, then welcome to America. If not, then shut up and accept that your cowardice makes you a big part of the problem.

-Gary

PS: Stop treating your women like crap too.

20. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

For my money the White House has been infiltrated by Muslims and tax dodgers. Do we all know how afraid we truly should be?? We need to take this country back at the mid term electiosn get out and start talking to people now!Ask me if I care what Muslims think about being targeted! I'm all for a round up and and sending them back to Mecca

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.