1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Music City Open in Nashville This Weekend

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Coach, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

This weekend, Saturday and Sunday, the Music City Open will be at the Tennessee Clay Target Complex in Nashville, Tn.

We will start shooting at 10, so get in early. There will be six traps set up, freshly serviced, checked and inspected CVR's, and food will be available on site.

Camping spots have electric and water service. Lodging is within 10 minutes of the club, and food/entertainment is well, this IS Music City!

Several folks have been busting their humps to get the club and machines in top shape for you, including the Club Manager, the Trap Chairman, and several volunteers. We intend for all shooters to have a memorable weekend, and you will shoot the best targets we have thrown.

Come shoot some great targets, have a great time, and hook up with old friends.

Call Wed after 10 and get info from Kathryn.

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Sounds like fun. Whats the shooting schedule?
    Rooferbob

3. Shooting Coach

200 Singles, 100 Caps and 100 Dubs on Sat, 100 each Sunday. Shooting starts at 10. Get here early to sign up.

Come on down and have a great shoot.

4. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

Shooting Coach is being modest again!

He has personally spent the last week servicing all the machines and getting them in better shape than they have been in the last 5 years, and we have a new Trap chairman that is really passionate about throwing the best birds in the state.

I think you're going to see some great scores so come see Ray, John, and the BEST BIRDS that Nashville has ever thown!

TNCoach

5. Shooting Coach

We do intend to throw the best birds in the State. Come shoot them.

6. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

One more time...

7. Shooting Coach

Shoot starts tomorrow. Good weather, great birds, food and fellowship.

8. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Nice looking club. Do you have a new member by the name of Ray Braisser?

9. Dennisw

Dennisw Member

While working in Tennessee due to the recent storms, I had the chance to take a weekend and shoot at the Music City Open.. However.... I was VERY Dissappointed in this shoot, 18 squads on saturday's 200 singles, shot the first flight at about 10:20 (supposed to start at 10:00), using 6 traps,100 to a trap, the 2nd hundred did not get started til 2:30. Then shot the handicap around 6pm, again on the first flight, and I guess the doubles finished up in the dark.
    Went back on sunday and shot the worst singles score I have shot in over 10 years, it may have been a little windy.. both days...(10-15mph.. but thats not very bad for the midwest.. thats normal) but they claimed they had the best targets in Tennesse.... if this was true then I feel sorry for all the Tennessee shooters. Scores were not posted, had to ask what was high, very dis-organized shoot. Todays singles, after every 50 targets the puller had to go find someone to refill the traps, usually a 10-20 minute process.

The grounds were very nice, the people were very nice, overall a very nice facility, just very poorly ran... I guess maybe I am spoiled by the way shoots are run back home in Linn Creek Mo or KCTA in Kansas City

Dennis Whitlock

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

So any scores in yet or are they still shooting

11. markc2

markc2 Member

Where can we find the scores???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.