1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Muscoda Wi 5man Team Shoot 2 Sept 12 Non-Reg

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, Programs & Results' started by mike31z, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike31z

mike31z Member

Muscoda Sportsman league is hosting their 43 RD, 5 man team shoot. prices are the same as last year. $25. individual with $10 option lewis.
    there are also 7 team lewis classes (trophy and shells) no fee.
    Sweetcorn all day. no fee
    Individual trophy to: Champion, Lady, Jr, Sub Jr, Vet and Sr Vet.

Visit the web site above for a map if needed.

Area road construction: 30 Miles south between Livingston WI and Platteville WI on State Rd 80. There are detour signs up.

If you plan on coming your are requested to submit you team application in advance. http://www.freewebs.com/muscodasportsmanclub/Team/MuscodaTeam.pdf
    Walk in are welcomed in the past 3 years we have had 85 team (each year). We know the economy will effect this year but we have to plan for the best.

Thanks for looking

Mike P
  2. mike31z

mike31z Member

The Squadding times have now been posted as a pdf file.

Below is a link to the pdf file. If the link doesn't just click on the web site link above and the Squadding time link is near the top of the page.

http://muscodasportsmanclub.webs.com/team2012/Times2012.pdf

Mike P
  3. mike31z

mike31z Member

Individual Trophy change: as in the past all high score shooters will shoot off for the individual champion.
    Special Category Shooters must declare which Special Category they will shoot in prior to their first shot.
    Special Category:
    (New) Chair
    Senior Veteran
    Veteran
    Lady
    Junior
    Sub Junior
    If any of the early bird registration would like to change the Special Category you may notify me by email or ammend your Special Category at registration before shooting.

Mike P
  4. mike31z

mike31z Member

5. mike31z

mike31z Member

The web site URL above has the latest squad application and times. Please bookmark the link because I will not make another bump until 1 or 2 days before the shoot. The times pdf in the web site URL above will now be uptated about every other day.
    Thanks to all those who submitted early. The middle of the day is full there are 48 squads (+-).

Mike P
  6. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

Bump for a great shoot
  7. mike31z

mike31z Member

There are 5 squads open between 7:30 and 8:30, the remaining squads are after 4:30 pm.
    I mowed the grass today and wed we will make the final clean up plans for sat to be ready for Sunday, the largest 1 day 100 Team target shoot in the State of WI. You have time to sign up for the squads after 4:30, and then eat a pork dinner on us, "Nothing to Good for our shooters"

Mike P
  8. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

Are we going to see and updated squad sheet any time soon?
  9. mike31z

mike31z Member

I put a new update up about 6 hours ago. I don't announce updates because sometime I post 2 updates in one day. My next scheduled update is 10 pm wed night after I get home from trap night.

Good Luck to all.

If there is red in your name area then there is a problem that needs to be resolved before you shoot.

Mike P
  10. mike31z

mike31z Member

The results are on the link above. Thanks to all those who attended.

The link is a 12 page pdf file with all the results

Mike P
  11. shooter99

shooter99 Active Member

80 5 man teams(400) shooters at a club with 6 fields and finish way before dark good going. Thanks to all that worked the shoot it could not have been done with out you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.