1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bill H*, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill H*

Bill H* TS Member

Jul 12, 2009
    HI All In Muscatine, IA do they have a trap clubs or any town by. thanks Bill
  2. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

Jan 23, 2007
    i know there is a small club in muscatine,there are clubs in montrose. dewitt, cedar rapids ottumwa . all are in iowa with ottumwa & cedar rapids being the farthest distance to drive at about a 100 miles. dwain
  3. Joen

Joen Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Muscatine have a trap club do not know the address but here is how I get there
    get on hwy 61 to Mulberry go northto the last gravel road before the 4 way stop at F70 and Mulberry on last gravel road go east 1/4 mile on north side of road they shoot legue on Tuesday night and practice on Sat. mornings
    Blue Grass has a club that shoots on Wed night, Dewitt shoots on thurday night. Clinton shoots on Thurday night and Sat. morning send me a E-mail with your phone # and I will call to give added directions if needed
  4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Call Jim or Hank Brown of Muscatine, might try JRB Trucking
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

muscatine ikes club muscatine ia