1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Murtha calls Western Pennsylvainians Racists

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by highflyer, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Murtha is the worst kind of human being. He is a true traitor in every sense of the word. If I shook his hand I would feel the immediate desire to wash it. What does that say about the people who elect him. Democrats will sell their soul if they think there is a dollar in it for them.

2. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I call him a fat leftist bas tard

3. shotgunsrus

shotgunsrus Member

I hope the people of western PA remember this and vote his pathetic ungrateful ass out of office!!!!

4. Bubba

Bubba Member

Hope the candidate that opposes Murth gets elected this time.

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/10/15/john-murtha-my-constituents-are-raaaacist/

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Why is it racist to vote against a black communist. If he was a black conservative with traditional values he would win the vote of white conservatives. Racism doesn't have anything to do with it. The only racist in this election is Obama, the same one who sat there with his family in a racist church lead by a racist preacher all those years.

6. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

Murtha continues to demonstrate that he is a moron....is he saying that is how he got elected? All the white racists voted him in? Incredible. Ed

7. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mr Ronbo,
    Please explain your statement about "spending time in South Georgia and you know racism, and Western PA is about on the same level". Exactly who are you defaming here? S. Georgia or W. PA? As a Georgia resident I'd like a clarification of that please.

As for Georgia being racist..... this state has bent over backwards to accomodate those folks at every turn. It's so bad that it's bordering on reverse discrimination against whites.

I await your explanation sir.

Dave

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Unfortunately folks...like the saying goes:

"You can't fix stupid"

Curt

9. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Dave

I lived in SW GA for 8 years (between 1987 - 1991 and 1995 – 1998) the attitude I experienced toward minorities was equivalent to what I grew up with in Western PA.

That is all I am trying to say.

Ronbo

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    So, Murtha is saying it's irrelevant to vote for a candidate who represents your beliefs, values and political positions. You MUST vote based on race. That sounds awfully racist to me. Seems like Murtha is the racist.

11. zinger

zinger Member

Bubba's right, we need to do whatever we can to vote ALL those scums out..let's start with some new blood.

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The real problem is if you do not give the most black people what they want as if you owe it to them, you are a rascist in their eyes ... Thats the problem with giving an inch and them taking a mile, so the saying goes ... The good black folks are doing the same thing as good white folks are doing and thats working so someday they can afford to retire, the rest are out causing problems or running for office ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "The real problem is if you do not give the most black people what they want as if you owe it to them, you are a rascist in their eyes...."<br>
    <br>
    Which is all the justification many will need to riot when Obama loses. The inner cities are going to BURN on Nov. 5th.

14. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ronbo,

Thanks for the clarification. I get gist of it. No harm/no foul.

Dave

15. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Murtha represents the folks in the Johnstown area...a rust belt town hit hard by the demise of the steel industry. These are the people to whom obama was referring when he made his comments about "clinging to guns and religion" at the Getty mansion to a group of wealthy San Francisco "progressives".

The sad thing is, these poor folks will keep voting democrat even when they have been insulted. Murtha does a pretty good job of bringing home the pork, and his constituents suck it up. People like ziggy. Really sad.

16. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Early in his career, Jack Murtha was a blue collar Democrat. He did a good job for the good folks in Johnstown.

In recent years, the Democrats have been highjacked by the far left George Soros, moveon.org crowd. A few of them appear to have infiltrated our little club here. Congressman Murtha has lurched to the left with them these past several years. Whatever it takes to get re-elected, I guess.

17. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

He couldn't bring the votes home for Obama, so he's covering his fat ass by blaming it on his constituents.

18. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Lucky me. I live in SW PA. Murtha is "MY" senator. It just gets better and betterer.

This is the guy that said those Marines killed people "in cold blood". It was due to the "pressure" they were under from their "leaders". Read George Bush. If I was one of them I would not only demand an apology, but his resignation.

I told you guys, they will SAY anything, DO anything, PRINT anything to get their side elected. I know the type of people that keep electing jack murtha. You all have heard some of that type on this site. Apparently murthas demokrat pals know a little more about him than the voters that keep him in office.

"Murtha made a bid to run for House Majority Leader after the Democrats won control of Congress in the 2006 midterm elections, and was supported by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. On 16 November, 2006, Steny Hoyer was elected as House Majority Leader over Rep. John Murtha of Pennsylvania by a margin of 149-86 within the caucus."

63% of his OWN caucus voted AGAINST him getting that job. That should tell you something. Today, he apologized for calling us racist. I guess someone in his office said, "Hey jack, you do know that those "racist" as you call them, are what's keeping you in Washington don't you?

OR, the question might have been just a plain and simple

[​IMG]

I guess jack murtha DOESN'T think before he speaks. At least 63% of his fellow demokrats thought so.

AJ100

19. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

Mutha is a Jag off isir! Any body that votes for him is one too.

20. Citori Shooter

Citori Shooter TS Member

As a white person from Murtha's district,we are racists!...But seriously,there are more reasons to vote against Barack than him being black.Put Coni Rice on the ticket instead and she probably would have a better chance here...As Mr.Murtha goes,I voted against him a number of times but we never have anyone running against him that really has a good chance of beating him.He will be with us until he dies or retires.As for me,I will be voting for Palin on election day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.