1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Muller chokes--no correspondence

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Southpaw Sam, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

I've been trying to reach Muller chokes business with emails and calls,leaving messages. I started before Christmas. No response---anyone else recently tried to do the same? Sam

2. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Sam, I ordered two of their chokes just before Christmas & they sent them right out in three days........I didn't communicate with them however.

3. mkstephen

mkstephen Active Member

http://mullerchokes.com/

4. T/T

T/T Member

Sam, muller lost the first email I sent them but responded the same day when I resent. I asked a question and it was answered completely, my choke should be in the mail.

5. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I'd heard it was difficult to reach them, but, in two separate orders, he contacted me by email, and even called on the phone to answer questions. Plus, very, very quick shipping.

And, I like the chokes.

Bob

6. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

Ok--I'll try again. The website looks to be very easy to use & contact them, however I have had no luck. Thanks for the responses. Sam

7. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

order your chokes via credit card....that way if you don't hear from them in a reasonable amount of time and can't get through to them, just call your credit card company up and initiate a chargeback. It seems businesses reply back quickly when the credit card company is looking for their money on a chargeback. I had to do this to Muller when I got no response from multiple emails and phone calls on an order screw-up.....over the period of 3 weeks of trying to get in touch with them I gave up and contacted my credit card company.

8. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Jim has a small operation. I'm sure he gets contacted a lot and it doesn't surprise me that some calls get missed. Keep trying and you'll get him.

9. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

I would like to see some patterns made with these chokes at 13 yards and 39 yards. I also would like to know which tube they was made with. Do any of you have some that you could post?

Dave

10. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

Why? What are you hoping to see Bird30?

11. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

Rastoff I hope to see what all trapshooters want to see. A 30 inch pattern that a target can't fly through. Isn't that what all trapshooters look for.

Dave

12. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

You won't see that from any choke. I could post pics of what I got from my Mullers, but there's no magic in them. They are lighter than anything but the best titanium. They're easier to clean and stay cleaner than all the other chokes. Alas, they pattern the same as all the others.

Some claim better scores or "harder hits" (whatever that means) with the Muller chokes. I say, if it builds your confidence, you'll shoot better. I have yet to see any proof on paper that any one choke out performs any other choke. They are after all just round tubes.

13. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

Just an update --I called Friday and was able to talk to Jim, and we have a plan of action for him to check my seminole choke, and then he will recommend one for me. He also said that he does not make chokes with 44tpi, and seminole is still not doing business. Hopefully, I'll have some resolutions soon. Sam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.