1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

muller choke tubes

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 338reddog, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 338reddog

338reddog Member

A friend has a set of 5 muller choke tubes for invector plus. He said he would like to sell them. Are they any better than the briley tubes I have in my gun now? And if I were to buy them what would a fair price be for them? I know they are $75. ea new, I was thinking maybe $50? Any one have any experiance using them?

2. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Great chokes. I believe the new retail price is $85 + $10 shipping even though it still says $75 on the Muller website.

3. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Search "Muller chokes" and you'll see a difference of opinion on their quality.

Keller

4. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

I shoot Inv+ Muller chokes and love them, especially if you want lite weight as I do. Never had a problem, stay tight in my gun and seem to work great. Joe

5. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I shoot muller In my diamond Win. and never had a problem. Bill

6. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Had some for my k 80 and they never performed any better than any other choke I tried. The worst thing about them is you oils not fit the barrel in an Americase with a 34" barrel. Just to long so they had to be removed every time.

7. My3johns

My3johns Member

Great chokes. customer service leaves much to be desired

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

muller choke tubes for trap