1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mule 3010 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by claybrdr, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

2003 Model 3010 Mule for sale with 123 hours. Always kept inside. Has spray-in bedliner, gun box, hard top and Kolpin gun boot. These are 4wd and have hi/lo range transmissions. All these 3010 Mules are basically the same and one with low hours is as better than one newer with high hours! Located in Virginia
    $5,900

I used this to carry my "junk" around Sporting Clays courses when I was actively shooting.
    claybrdr_2008_030310.jpg

claybrdr_2008_030311.jpg

2. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Darn!!!...I like these and was on the fence but ended up buying a new 2009 leftover EZGO gas golfcart with the twin cylinder engine. you were a week late posting or I would have bought this as I paid the same amount anyway...Oh Well..timing is everything

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

That is a steal as you can't find these in poor condition for that kind of money!

The other thing that makes these nice is you can unlock the rear differential so as not to scalp the grass if using around the home.

ss

5. cementman

cementman Member

0   0   0

claybrdr, attempted to PM you but seems your access is denied. Mule still for sale?? Have an interest, a lot questions, please contact me PM or email above.

6. BlkSmoke

BlkSmoke Member

0   0   0

Is the mule still for sale or have you sold it?

7. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Don't know why PM not working...I'm getting other messages.
    Still for sale.

Email above.

8. freddy01

freddy01 Member

0   0   0

Interested. You have a PM, claybrdr.

9. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM returned.

Thread Status: