1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MTA Tom - Question for you

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by scott calhoun, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Tom -

Does the MTA still have scoresheets from this year's GLG. I'd like get the scoresheet (or copy) from one of the events I shot with a squad of friends.

Thanks - Scott

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

3. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Scott

The MTA keeps the actual score sheets for one year, as required by ATA rules. I don't know how long the printed scoreboard version remains available from Don Cain.

I'm no longer on the MTA BoD, so you should contact someone from the list on the MTA web site.

4. blooper

blooper TS Member

Tom..who is going to continue the work on the MTA website that you built?....I hope its you.....The online shoot program, the event results , Michigan Hall-of-Fame and the links to the Michigan Clubs (all online)is a big plus for Residents and Non-Resident shooters alike

5. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

Larry: I'm in "violent agreement" with you on that! In addition, I think it will be difficult to find anyone as good as Tom was at effectively executing the job description of MTA president.

Cliff

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok all I got to say about this matter is that M.T.A. Tom was the reason I even drove 600 miles 1 way to shoot at mason and it was a well ran shoot every time I was there I sure hope it is next year when i come I have no ideal on the Michigan politic's but if Tom was in my state then im sure he would be really appreciated like I said I don't know what the deal is maybe time for a change but not sure if it is for the better.

Craig Thweatt

Foghorn220

7. JRW

JRW Member

Tom has been a top notch person for as long as I have known him. He along with others had the home grounds ready for all shoots. We will see how things go without Tom at the helm. Tom thanks for all you have done. Jerry

8. dickboog

dickboog TS Member

Tom was at the MTA during good times. He did a wonderful job both at the home grounds and with the MTA web site. In these times of “hard times” in the shooting world, changes will take place. From the responses that have been posted on this site, the power in charge is a lot different than the time Tom was in charge. They seem to be a little more aggressive to try to justify what they are going to do. I hope that all that Tom has done is not lost, but hope they add changes to the good.
    DickBoog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.