1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MTA Tom "?" on State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dynokick189, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynokick189

Dynokick189 TS Member

MTA Tom

Tom,

Is there any info available at present on the shooting schedule for the State Shoot???

I have a friend coming from Nevada, and he would like to shoot, but not sure of when he might be arriving.

When would the shoot schedule be mailed??

Thanks, and hope to see you at the Spring Team Shoot.

Mike (P.S. still -10 here in da Yoop, and the trap house is buried).

2. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

MTA Tom

Hi Mike,

I'm no longer on the Board of Directors. Contact MTA Recording Secretary J.D. Faltin at jfaltin08@comcast.net or 810-732-3585, and he'll be able to fill you in on all the details.

I'll see you at the Spring Team Shoot.

Tom

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

MTA Tom

Mike according to Trap & Field 6/30 through 7/6.

Don

4. Dynokick189

Dynokick189 TS Member

MTA Tom

Thanks guys - noticed that JD put a nice link on here.

Tom, just thought of you because you've always been a great source of info. See ya in the spring.

Mike

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

MTA Tom

Mike :

I know what you mean when ever I need any info about the Michigan shoot's then M.T.A. Tom was the guy to find it out from and if I left an email address for him to contact me then he would always email me with any info I needed to make the shoot also told me about the best deals on motel's it depended if you want to go fancy or just a place to shoot but I loved the place he recommended and im not fancy either but it was clean and resonable.

Ok I doubt if anyone can replace M.T.A.Tom as far as being so personable as in answering their email's and giving info for the shoot's at Mason MI but I might be wrong but if J.D. Faltin at jfaltin08@comcast.net or 810-732-3585, can be as much help then I will say so but I know that M.T.A. Tom went to a lot of trouble to please us out of state shooter's that wanted to come and shoot and answered question's by email's and all was appreciated for the time he must had spent in responding.

I hope to make it across the river this year to one of the Mason shoot's but my work is interferring this year with every thing.

Anyway I love the Mason MI home grounds because in the past it was real runned and fast and no time wasted also used 4 banks of 25 per trap that is un heard of now days but it went faster than a lot I went to with a 100 to a trap at the state shoot's.

Foghorn220

6. Dynokick189

Dynokick189 TS Member

MTA Tom

Foggy,
    Absolutely true about Tom!!! If our sport is to survive and prosper, we need more people with that kind of dedication.

I've known JD for several years and he too is a great promoter of the sport.

I used to live about 10 mi from MTA and it is one of the VERY few things I miss after moving away. I'm picking up cans and bottles along the highway and out of the snow drifts to help finance my trips south to shoot. Looking forward to seeing Tom, JD, JOND, the Telfers and many other fine shooters (and better people!!).

Think Spring,
    Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.