1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MTA - Mason Area Shopping - For MTA Tom

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kreith, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kreith

kreith Member

Tom,

I will be heading to Mason for the first time next week. I have always appreciated your responses in helping me better understand MTA, therefore, Thank You.

I was wondering where I can go to get the staples? I will be arriving on Wednesday with my travel trailer. I usually BBQ, and heard there is a great butcher shop near the homegrounds. Do you know of its location? In addition, where can I find a grocery store,etc?

Maybe you can add this type of information to your website for others, and possibly get some co-op advertising.

Thanks for your help and I look forward to meeting you.

Cory Kreith
    Crown Point, IN

2. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Cory; I am not Tom but. When you get off US127 at Barnes Rd. you turn left to go to the club, instead turn right and go about 1/4 mile and you will find Merindorf's Meats on the right, they also have limited groceries. Also when you get off and stop, if you look straight ahead there is an access road that will take you into Mason and right by Miejers(sp). Hope this helps and welcome to Michigan and Mason.

Don

3. kreith

kreith Member

BIGDON,

Thanks for the input.

Cory

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Cory, the Harrisons have been seen purchasing steaks from Merindorf's Meats. No better than that....

Jim

5. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

K-80Shooter, Big Don told you right! Merindorf's meats are fresh and of high quality. Meijer Market is a large supermarket and "everything store". The nice thing about both is that they are in close proximity to the MTA grounds which means a short driving trip to get something you forgot. Welcome to our shoot, enjoy yourself, and Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

6. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

Both Meijer's and Merindorf's are within five minutes of the MTA grounds. W. Service Rd. runs parallel to the expressway (US-127) on the west side, and Hull Rd. runs parallel to it on the east side.

Welcome to Michigan!

7. kreith

kreith Member

Thanks for all your help. See you next week.

Cory Kreith