1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MTA Board Meeting Postponed until Sunday!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

A note to any and all that the Minnesota Trapshooting Association Board of Director's meeting, originally scheduled for Saturday, December 4th at 10:00am has been postponed.

It will instead be held on Sunday, December 5th at 10:00am at the Minneapolis Gun Club.

Thanks to MTA President Glen Lonneman for making the change and his consideration of the safety of those participating. With the ongoing storm roads will be treacherous and many attendees have hours to drive. Please let anyone who may have considered attending aware of the change.

Sally Stevens,
    MTA Secretary

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Yum! I'll have to wrestle for him for breakfast. Actually, if we do that we may not make it to the meeting........

Thanks for the heads up. Lots and lots of snow in Buffalo. I'm at the museum shoveling and checking my roof and buildings as we speak. It's beautiful but it's a lot of work, eh? I always tell people I moved south to Minnesota for the good weather but the way things are going I might have to rethink my immigration tactic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.