1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MT State Singles Team Championship--April 27th

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ric3677, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

The Great Falls Trap Club is pleased to hold the Montana State Team Singles Championship on April 27th. Warm up events are on Saturday the 26th. Targets are $23 per hun and state fee of $1 Making it a total of $24.

Dbles, singles and Handicap will be shot, starting at 10 am at the Great Falls club. Sundays events start at 10 am and will be 200 singles and 100 Handicap. We are shooting White Flyer targets thrown off all Pat traps with the targets set by Jerry T. Canterbury Voice calls on Sunday and Erads on Saturday. Coffee and doughnuts on Saturday and Breakfast on Sunday. Lunch will be available on both days.

Any questions can be directed to me at the above email addy. Just correct the at and dot

Rickyd

2. ric3677

3. ric3677

4. ric3677

5. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Pardon the dumb question Rick, but do ya' have to be on some kind of a TEAM to shoot the 200 singles on Sunday?

I'm planning to sneak away from the ranch for one day and fly out there and shoot. Prob'ly Saturday------I like to shoot doubles.

John C. Saubak

6. ric3677

John,

No, you don't have to have a team to shoot. We willl also be giving out the normal trophies for individuals.

It will be nice to see you. Don't forget the Dubs are first on Sat.

Rickyd

7. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

Ric:

Sure wish I could attend. But it's a long drive from Colorado with gas prices the way they are plus all the additional weight I put on this winter would really effect my gas miliage.

But I wish you folks good luck. Great Falls is, in my opinion, one of the very best trap clubs in the united States!

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

8. ric3677

I would imagine, that after the way you shot at the Great Falls trap club while you were here last, you would say that Alex...LOL. Not often that you run a 100 straight from the 27 and have to settle for runner-up because you left before the shootoff.

I will miss seeing you. Take care my friend.

Rick

9. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

Ric:

Sorry. I had to go to work and it's a long way to Denver. Knew that score wouldn't stand up with the quality of telant that you folks draw.

Even with the occasional "wind" the targets were great. The only thing better was the people.

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.