1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MT State Shoot-Amazing Lady Shooter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Scott Johnson, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

We just finished our Montana State shoot in Billings. I had a golden opportunity to shoot with some fine All Americans, Stacy Rehor (Bringelson), Denis Bringelson and Jimmy Butler and also Stacy's father in-law Richard Rehor. All dam good people, salt of the earth. Fun squad to be on. But it was a real treat to watch Stacy dominate the field in HAA and HOA, 100 dubs, 198 singles, 99 caps 397/400 HAA, 676/700 HOA. She is a very talented shooter, and a real compliment to our sport and a nice person. On every trap we shot, she was very complimentary to all the workers, especially the kids, a true ambassador for trap and a role model for our young people.
    Also you folks realize this is the first time MT State scores have been available on TS.com and they were there at times the evening of the day they were shot, thank you Rick Dorr (and Sue) for doing this, Great Job! And as you all know, it is a real treat to see all the familiar faces and friends and meet new ones, like Maltzie says, "All the Best people I know, all carry guns". Trap shooters are some of the best people. Scott

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Just walked in the door from Billings. I have to say that even in the wind we had, driving most targets to the moon, the better shooters were obvious. Stacy was in fact tied in the HOA with another great shooter by the name of Jason Folvag. Since Stacy thought she was out of the running for the one so so score, she didn't stick around. Went out to dinner with some friends and missed the shoot off. Oh well, such is life. I am sure she has a house fun of trophies and it would only upset the hubby to bring in one more trinket. The points on the other hand, OUCH.

As Scott says, it was great to renew friendships with people that we have shot with in the past.

Nice shooting Scott. I am fairly certain I will be handing you a pin in Great Falls next year for the State Team. Keep up the good work.

Rick in MT

3. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

Anyone tells you that all schoolteachers are anti-gun just look at Stacy and Dennis as a for-instance. Great people. Stacy must have been distracted at the Colorado State Shoot. I might have been too under the circumstances. She, Dennis, and Kevin Davis were inducted into the Colorado State Trapshooting Association Hall of Fame.

Congratulations Stacy.

Don T. Littleton CO

4. Scott Johnson

Stacy was kicking butt and taking names in Wyoming and continued in Mondamtana. Dennis and Stacy are raised on the land, common sense, conservative people that "enhance" the Colorado school system and the community they live in. Very, very easy people to like and the father in-law Richard is entertaining also. All rural people, just like most of us. When you are between traps it is always interesting to visit and meet people. Dennis had a interesting comment on 27 yard birds, He said, " They are not hard to hit, they are just easy to miss". Scott

5. Scott Johnson

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I knew you'd love shooting with that squad Scott!! Great squad!!

HAP

7. Scott Johnson

Waiting to be able to shoot with you also Hap. We had a young gentleman named Jacob Myre (WA.) shoot with us also a few times, a real good respectful kid, easy to like and offer advice, he shot well also. I would shoot with Bringelson, Rehor, Butler anytime. Scott

8. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Burgess,

Tonya is shooting, or was shooting for the armed forces.

That was a long time ago.

Rick in MT

Search tags for this page

dennis bringelson shooting