1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mt. Blanchard Sunday shoot cancelled

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GROCERY GUY, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

The Sunday shoot at Mt. Blandchard, Ohio has been cancelled due to heavy ice and snow. See you the first Sunday of March. Glenn Allison

2. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Would you be so kind to let me know where you are located. I am in Ada, and usually looking for a place to shoot, heard you guys shoot but I thought it was during the week, and then when we went on a small road trip, I could not find the club or get an address. Thank you in advance...lets all hope for warmer temps and some sun and heat!!

Deb

3. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

Deb I would take 235 North to State Rt. 103. Turn right on 103, it will take you to Mt Blandchard. Instead of turning left into Mt. Blandchard at the dairy queen turn right. go to the second road to the right (About two or three miles). Turn right( there is a woods on the corner with a house in it. )go straight until you come to a small creek,( about a mile) cross the creek ,turn left , the club is down that road about two miles on the left.
    hope this is helpful. We have a 50 bird program the first Sunday of every month. usually between 8 to 10 squads. I'll try to get the address to you.
    Glenn Allison

4. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Type in 21870 Twp Hwy 186 Mt Blanchard, Ohio in google maps and it will take you to the front door. It is a great place to shoot, eat, and BS with the other shooters.
    Doug Allison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.