1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mt Blanchard Gun Club 50 bird lewis & slab shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dbl Auto, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

Jul 6, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Mt Blanchard Gun club (Ohio) is having its first Sunday of the month 50 bird program and new slab shoot program this Sunday 1-6-13. The 50 bird program is $20 which covers targets, lewis, draw pot, jackpot, long runs front and back. It is 25 singles and 25 from the 23, 24, or 25 yard line depending on your singles score. The slab shoot is new and was held at the Dec event. It is about a 50 yard shot from post 2. You get 5 birds and the shooter with the most broken targets wins. Ties shoot-off single targets until a winner is determined. It also has a jackpot feature that carries over until a shooter breaks all 5 targets. Nobody ran the five targets last month so the jackpot is at $30. The slab shoot will start right after the 50 bird program. Traps open at noon. It looks like great Jan weather, low 30's and Sunny with 10mph winds.

You can find us by typing 21670 Twp Hwy 186 Forest, Ohio 45843 into Google maps.

Doug Allison
  2. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Nov 9, 2010
    TTT for a nice shoot.
    The ham from their ham shoot was great! But even as good as it was it didn't compare to that prime rib you delivered to me that day, AWESOME! I did have a bit of a problem with the prime rib, the son in law didn't think there should be any leftovers, he left looking like a HAM.
    Can't make it tomorro, still trying to whack bambi,
    Good shooting

GROCERY GUY Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Thanks for the bump Dave. Glad you liked your prime rib, it was a very nice chunk of meat. I had a couple who had to waddle out the door also. How can they eat that much and stay so thin? Good luck with bambi, Grant is still pursuing Godzilla. Will talk to you later. Glenn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.