1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mt. Blanchard first of the month shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by GROCERY GUY, Aug 2, 2013.

1. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

This Sunday(08/04/13) Mt. Blanchard Ohio will hold their first of the month shoot. It is a 50 bird program. 25 singles 25 handicap (shoot what you break)no closer than the 23 yard line. Twenty dollars cover everything Lewis,LR front,LR reverse,jackpot, and drawpot. The slab shoot will follow the 50 bird program,the best out of five win from the 45 yard line. Break all five and win the jackpot( must have shot last month).The shoot starts at 1:00pm. We have two traps and the shoot goes quickly. Come on out and I'll buy a cold(Lemonade). Glenn Allison

2. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Glenn, would love to come to shoot this Sunday, workload just won't allow it, seems a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel though, , might see you at FUS club champion shoot, haven't pulled a trigger since state shoot. Will make a donation to a good club. kinda been long enough, maybe i forgot all my bad habits??? cya soon,
    Dave B

ps realy thirsty for a lemonade

3. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member

We need to get our osta president ( Roger ) back on his old stomping grounds. I believe he is an old Riverdale boy. Glenn Allison

4. GROCERY GUY

GROCERY GUY Member