1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MSU sucks! NOTRE DAME sucks....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BigM-Perazzi, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

geez, just saying....

Heck, add Pitt to that...!!

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Hey! my Catholics are still hang'n in there!

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Mackerel snapper......

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Luck of the Irish!!!!!!!!!!

blade819

5. chemist

chemist Member

That #3 team took 3 OTs to beat my alma mater- PITT surprised many considering they haven't had the same coach in three years- GO PITT!!! They showed a lot of heart and guts.

Rich Kaplan - chemist PITT '66

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

It doesn't matter who it is, they're all just meat for 'Bama anyway. ROLL TIDE

7. blade819

LSU GAVE away the game to Bama! Instead of a field goal that was beyond the LSU kicker's yardage they should have pooched kicked the bal to the 5 or even 10 yard line then have Bama go 90 yards with one minute and no time outs. Also, LSU's backs played too far off the Bama Receivers. BAD BAD LSU coaching.

blade819

8. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Hey, Big-M. What about Nebraska? Beating Michigan, then Michigan State on consecutive weekends? Do they suck too???

;-)

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Yes they do. They wouldn't have beat MSU without a total blown call by an offical.

Don

10. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

I bleed green and white. Saturday was tough. In fact most of 'em have been tough this year. Bill

11. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

I disagree blade. Bama TOOK the game back and put another W in the column that matters. Shoulda coulda woulda doesn't mean anything. And I would like to thank LSU for keeping it close. That woke Bama up and made them realize that they're not immortal. Now watch what they do to their opponents the rest of the way out. Or, should I say, victims.

12. blade819

Georgia will beat Bama in the SEC Champioship game! Book it!

blade819

13. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Bigdon.

Horse manure. The bad calls by the refs evened out eventually, because early, they were all going against Nebraska.

14. psfive

psfive Member

I guess if you can only lead a football game for six seconds, the last six would be the correct six. Paul in GINebraska.

15. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

"Georgia will beat Bama in the SEC Champioship game! Book it! "

How much can you afford to lose????? lol

16. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

Blade819 - I disagree with you --- of course any given football team can beat any other given football team on any given day.......it has happened and will happen. Like that November day in 1980 when MS State beat a #1 ranked Alabama and Bear Bryant 6-3; I was there. (the Bear actually went to the MS State locker room after the game and talked to the MS State players - congratulated them for playing such a game.....not many coaches would do that)
    Back to the present - I am an SEC football fan - I attended an SEC land grant, and retired from an SEC land Grant (Ms State) after 30 years - been following SEC football all my life------Now, Ga. is a good team and has a good coach…………..BUT - Bama is deep and talented and has perhaps the best head coach in college football....add all that up and I think Bama will win the SEC champ game. Saban has his faults and his strengths - has his fans and his detractors.....but reality is as long as a deep, talented group of athletes has Nick Saban on the sidelines - do not count them out ... EX: this past Saturday night in Baton Rouge on a Saturday night…...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.