1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MSRP for a Perazzi MX-2000 Lusio unsingle

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dr.beav, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

I have looked high and low today for the MSRP for a new, in the case ,Perazzi MX-2000 Lucio unsingle shotgun - but could not find one. This brings up two questions for me - first, where can I locate this MSRP that is current? Second - what is going on with the Perazzi guns, for you have a hard time locating a new one, and what you see are way high compared to just a year or two ago - there were no new in the box Perazzi's at the Missouri Fall Handicap this year - there was one that was being sold for new, but it had obviously been used. The Beav

2. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Hello Beav,

The "Lusso" engraving is a pattern that is applied to the smooth sided receivers, like MX8, MX14/15 etc. The MX2000 engraving is a pattern unto itself. Each is hand engraved, which I didn't know until I owned a handful of MX2000's and looked carefully at the engraving which was different on each one. I don't think there is a combined MX2000 "Lusso" pattern.

If you do get either gun, you can order upgraded wood at the SC2, SC3 or SCO grades.

Suggest you look at the Pacific Sporting Arms and Hi-Grade Shooters Supply websies for some good window shopping:

http://www.pacificsportingarms.com/perazzi-stocks.htm?supplier=1&type=new

http://www.higradeshooters.com/product-list.php?CAT=Guns&TYPE=Trap&MANU=Perazzi&COND=New

3. Bullseye Bob

Bullseye Bob Member

All Perazzi Guns are made to order.
    There are no production guns. The guns that are new and available for sale are guns that dealers ordered and have in inventory for sale or to show as display guns. Perazzi offers so many options,it would be impossible to have all in stock. Also they offer custom fitting included in the price of the gun. Give me a call if you have any questions.

Thank you
    Bob Dunn / Bullseye Sporting Arms/Perazzi USA Dealer 805-584-9585

4. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rich Bullard Jr. Active Member

Like Bob and Aaron stated, but do a bit more homework and be a bit more specific and you will find what you are looking for in a Perazzi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

msrp for perazzi mx 12