1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MSNBC link to Obama poll

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by blooch, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blooch

blooch Member

Let's let folks know we can use the net too.... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29493093/ .... is the link to MSNBC's poll to give Obama a grade on how he's doing his job and our lack of satisfaction or vote of confidence. A few minutes ago 56% of the responses were favorable to him and only 25% were not.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Always put the link in the box. Makes it easier. Yesterday someone needed help with copy/paste.

HM

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised with the results so far, NBC is total puke. Of course I gave him an F.

HM

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Interesting that it pretty much mirrors his latest poll numbers EXCEPT, MSNBC is a bastion of liberal fools and Obama butt suckers so if he can only get about 60% As & Bs there he must be tanking in the real world.

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

F - is for Frightening.

Don Verna

7. GRR

GRR TS Member

I only watch MSNBC when their's a commercial on FOX O'Rielly and that Pussy Oberdink is all I hear him do is bash Bush, Palin and O'Rielly. He must be one sick SOB. Know wonder their ratings are so low and GE must be just as stupid for keeping it on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.