1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Msg. for Wanderer

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by alfermann66, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

0   0   0

Wanderer, apparently you are ignorant of the "private message" feature of this site. Otherwise, you would have found my offer to buy the gun case at your price a day before anyone else. I tried to keep your error private between us, but to no avail, I now give you opportunity to explain yourself publicly.

Buz

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

gary. I'll take the cse Sent to wanderer 10/21/2010 - 07:44:38

buz if you beat this time you can have the case.. you'll have to prove that. here is your post on the thread.

alfermann66 21-Oct-10 - 10:11 PM ET

jack

looks like i was in 2-1/2 hrs earlier

3. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

Hi Buz;

You still haven't told me which case you were interested in. I can provide a time log, here, if you want. Note: Twice I asked which case you wanted, and you still haven't replied. Thanks, G.E.G.

4. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

0   0   0

There appears to be a great deal of confusion in this matter and apparently I contributed more than anybody. My apologies, Gary.

Buz

5. wanderer

wanderer Member

0   0   0

Hi Buz:

Accepted. See my p.m. Maybe we can get together in the future. Thanks, G.E.G.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.