1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MrSkeet, your not doing your job!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

or is it another example of your bias?

It the link works, it is a story about Zimmerman making a complaint about the Florida police last year, where as he accuses them of covering up a white officer beating a black homeless man.

2. geeber

geeber Member

I guess some people just can't let sleeping dogs lie.

3. Rick Barker

Geeber

If you look directly under this thread, you will see 5 out 12 authored by mrskeet ranting about the George Zimmerman case.

4. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

We know where you live skeetie...don't make me mad with more idiotic posts...
    [​IMG]

5. rustygun

rustygun Member

Same guy that wants to ban him can't leave him alone, and you call libs stupid,

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

The weather here is 85 degrees with wind 25-30 mph. Gusts to 40 mph. Wind sucks. LOL. Sorry had to do it Rick, Jon.

7. Rick Barker

Rustygun

There was another thread wanting to ban skeety and I said he should not be banned, because who would be next.

On the "vote off the island thread" I simply said there was not 1st amendment right involved and I asked the question, why is he allowed to rant anti gun on a pro gun site.

And yes, Liberals are mentally ill, but I can tolerate you, which is more than you can do.

Stl Flynn, that's all right, but I wanted you and skeety to see that the constant dumping on Zimmerman may, just may end up causing you both embarrassment.

Just looking out for both of you.

8. rustygun

rustygun Member

Dance puppet dance,

By the way I've been a Republican my whole voting life.

I'm just not into unfounded internet rumors passed of as facts, it makes us look stupid, but if that's what you're into, it's a free country.

9. Rick Barker

rustygun

If you want to protect mskeet, fine, but do so at your own risk.

As far as posting rumors, I am not doing anything worse than mskeet is doing.

I posted the source for this story from USA Today which is a national newspaper and one the Left puts their faith in. I heard about this story on the news and looked it up. There are several different sources. If Zimmerman did file a complaint, there will be a report and it will be brought to light.

Zimmerman has been tried and found guilty by mskeet and some others, but none of us were there and none of us know the complete story. That will come up during the trial. Zimmerman has been accused of being a racist that hunted Martin down, but here we have a story about an event over a year ago that states Zimmerman was trying to shed light on some police brutality against a black person. That does not mesh if Zimmerman is a racist.

By the way, there are Moderate Independents, Liberal Republicans and Conservative Democrats.

The Liberals I refer to are the ones who speak of tolerance but are very intolerant.

If you are so far above us, what are doing down here in the gutter with the rest of us?

10. Rick Barker

rustygun

If you want to protest mskeet, fine, but do so at your own risk.

I posted the source for this story from USA Today which is a national newspaper and one the Left puts their faith in. I heard about this story on the news and looked it up. There are several different sources. If Zimmerman did file a complaint, there will be a report and it will be brought to light.

Zimmerman has been tried and found guilty by mskeet and some other, but none of us were there and none of us know the complete story. That will come up during the trial. Zimmerman has been accused of being a racist that hunted Martin down, but here we have a story about an event over a year ago that states Zimmerman was trying to shed light on some police brutality against a black person. That does not mesh if Zimmerman is a racist.

By the way, there are moderate independents, Liberal Republicans and Conservative Democrats.

The Liberals I refer to are the ones who speak of tolerance but are very intolerant.

If you are so far above us, what are doing down here in the gutter with the rest of us?

11. Rick Barker

rustygun

Zimmerman has been tried and found guilty by mskeet and some other, but none of us were there and none of us know the complete story. That will come up during the trial. Zimmerman has been accused of being a racist that hunted Martin down, but here we have a story about an event over a year ago that states Zimmerman was trying to shed light on some police brutality against a black person. That does not mesh if Zimmerman is a racist.

By the way, there are moderate independents, Liberal Republicans and Conservative Democrats.

12. Rick Barker

rustygun

13. rustygun

rustygun Member

I won't be down here long. I was refering to the "where are they now" thread, that you agreed with, or have you deleted your response?

You want to ban people because you aren't intelligent enough to know when you're being baited.

Dance, puppet, dance.

14. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Geez don't encourage the troll.

15. Rick Barker

Rustygun

I doubt you are a Republican, you don't seem that smart.

If you go back an read my post to the "where are they now" you will see I posted a thread about Corzine, another factual story.

16. Rick Barker

Brian,

Ok, i will make that my last response to this loser.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.