1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mrs. Obama " Piece of the pie "

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Mrs. Obama

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/potus/?action=view&current=O-Snackers--2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Now we see where this is going !!!!!!!!!!!

Jerbear

2. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Mrs. Obama

Hope I'm wrong but I see WWIII on the horizon because of Obama if elected. Probably Isreal will have to fend off Iran and others in the gulf once Obama pulls our troops from Iraq. North Korea will try to take South Korea and our good 'Ole USA will be hit by terrorists also after we leave Iraq before Obama should. Some if not all before Obama's 1st year is up.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Mrs. Obama

she is one dangerous bi--

4. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

Mrs. Obama

MIA,
    I agree with what you are saying. Lets just hope the Repubs keep enough senate seats so they can filibuster. If they don't there won't be much bickering.
    BR1

5. cls

cls Member

Mrs. Obama

MIA, I'm sorry but you are incorrect, the US is a "Republic" not a democracy. cls

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Mrs. Obama

Ummm, the New York Post has retracted the story about Michelle Obama. Apparently she wasn't even in New York on October 15th.

October 21, 2008 --

THE source who told us last week about Michelle Obama getting lobster and caviar delivered to her room at the Waldorf-Astoria must have been under the influence of a mind-altering drug. She was not even staying at the Waldorf. We regret the mistake, and our former source is going to regret it, too. Bread and water would be too good for such disinformation.

7. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Mrs. Obama

We'll be lucky if he only cuts the military by 25%! My guess is he will do WORSE. I work on a large defense contract, and there will be lots of people losing btheir jobs if that commie gets elected. There are many Black people(fortunetaly not ALL) who are runing around cheering for Obama. Many of these fools don't realize that they don't have the seniority to suvive a lay off! They are cutting their own throat and don't even realize it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.