1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MRPC LABOR DAY SHOOT CANCELLED

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jim creighton, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

MANISTIQUE RIFLE & PISTOL CLUB-MANISTIQUE MICHIGAN---FOR THOSE OF MY FRIENDS & FELLOW SHOOTERS THAT COME TO OUR LABOR DAY WEEKEND SHOOTS OVER THESE LAST 15 YEARS THANKS. MY DAUGHTER JESSICA HAS AML LUEKEMIA & I FOUND IT IMPOSSABLE TO HOST THE SHOOT THIS YEAR.I THINK I HAVE NOTIFYED EVERONE -IF NOT & YOU KNOW SHOOTERS THAT COME TO MANISTIQUE PLEASE LET THEM KNOW WHAT'S UP. JESSICA HAS FOUND A DONOR & WILL BE AT U OF MICHIGAN STARTING THE 28TH OF AUG-FOR WHAT THEY CALL THE 100 DAY CURE...HER BATTLE STARTED APRIL 30TH THIS YEAR & HAS HAD LOTS OF UPS & DOWNS.BUT THIS IS THE BEST NEWS WE CAN HAVE.THANKS EVERONE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS & PRAYERS. SINCERLY JIM CREIGHTON

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jim. Yes. We hope for Jessica.

3. jim creighton

jim creighton Member

A BRIEF UP DATE-JESSICA WILL UNDERGO HER TRANSPLANT ON THURSDAY THE 3RD.HAVING HEAVY CHEMO SAT-TUES -HAS A LONG WAY TO GO -THEY WORRY ABOUT INFECTION-SHE'LL BE IN HOSPITAL ABOUT 60 DAYS- THAT'S WERE I'LL BE FOR LABORDAY WEEDEND- THANK'S FOR YOUR CONCERN.. JIM C

4. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Prayers are with ya Jim............

GS

5. hreinke

hreinke TS Member

JIM

Good luck to your daughter Jessica, and may god keep looking over you and your family. Hope to see you and Jessica at next years shoot.

Sincerely
    Harry & Angela Reinke

6. JRW

JRW Member

Jim Linda and I will keep your daughter and your entire family in our thoughts and prayers. Jerry

7. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

My family is praying for yours !!!

8. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Jim: We are thinking of your family. Take care, The Brenner's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.