1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

For Sale Mrguns Website New Items Just Added! Check'm Out

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by train222, Oct 31, 2010.

1. train222

train222 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

HI EVERYONE...

With the changes to Ts.com I have added the direct link to my web site here so you can access it easily. I hope you will continue to visit my web site to check out all of the new items that I will be adding!

I had hoped to start running my Garage Sale ads with in the next two weeks, but I ran into a slight problem health wise. I just got out of the hospital after they fixed up my heart. They gave me a 20 year warranity on the work they did, but it will be a few more weeks before I will be able to start posting my garage sales. So please keep and eye out for them..

Thanks for understanding,

Stu

I just added 15 new items to the Air Rifle and Air Pistol Sections of my Web Site.....Checkem Out, You want be disappionted!

Thanks,

Stu

Stuart Gabriel (MrGun)

_______________________________________________________________________________

I just added this fantastic find to my Web Site. It is the extremley rare Daisy 1871-1971, 100 Centennial NRA Commemorative Spitnn' Image .45 Colt Pistol. You don't see this pistol to offten, in any condition, let alone BRAND NEW in the Box! You can see additional pictures and detailed discription on my Web Site. Check it out, its quite a nice piece!

train222_2008_03032597.jpg

Also, Checkout the latest offering from Daisy...The Daisy Downtown Rogers Arkansas Model 25 Limited Edition Rifle. This is the thrid rifle in the series..You can get all the info on my web site...

Thanks for looking....

Stu

______________________________________________________________________________

This one is a very special Red Ryder 1938B Chief AJ BB Rifle, Limited Edition...There were only 1656 of these rifles made back in 2005 and they sold out in less than 2 weeks. You can see additional photos of this fantastic piece and complete discription on my web site. Also you can check out the 4 additional Daisy rifles that I just added!

train222_2008_03031941.jpg

This is a Daisy Rifle that I have been looking for, for quite some time! But the prices for these rifles have been way more than I was willing to pay for it. Just ran accross this one on the net about a week ago, made a teriffic deal and it just arrived. It's a real nice and unique piece. They where produced in 2009 and only 1000 of these rifles where made. You can see a detailed discription and photos on my web-site.

The 2009 Reproduction of the First Ever Daisy Rifle Made: 'The WireStock'

train222_2008_03031937.jpg

train222_2008_03031938.jpg

train222_2008_03031939.jpg

train222_2008_03031940.jpg

This is a set that you don't see everyday. They where produced in 2009 and only 1500 sets where made. You can see a detailed discription and photos on my web-site.

This is the Daisy Red Ryder & Little Beaver Two Rifle Set

train222_2008_03031854.jpg

train222_2008_03031855.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________

This is the 2013 Limited Editon Daisy Red Ryder "A Christmas Dream" 30th Anniversary BB Rifle.

This is an exact copy of the first Daisy Christmas Dream Rifle that was produced in 1983.

It has the Sun Dial Walnut Stock, Manual, C.O.A. and comes in a highly detailed graphics box.

Only 2500 of these rifles will be produced.

They are selling out quickly.

Here is the Direct Link to Purchase One:

http://daisymuseum.3dcartstores.com/Christmas-Dream-2013_p_193.html

You can also view this rifle on my website

Tell Deborah that I told you to call....

Thanks for looking,

Stu

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

train222_2008_03031705.jpg

train222_2008_03031706.jpg

train222_2008_03031708.jpg

I normally just post new items that I add to my collection, directley to the web site.

But this piece is so rare and unique I thought I would also post it here so everyone could get a look at.

WoW! You don't see this pistol everyday...

This is a Daisy model 177 Bulls Eye Targeteer BB pistol that was manufactured in 1958.

It appears to be New in the box with all of the accesoriies that where issued with the pistol.

The box is also in mint conditon and has the extremley rare Plymouth, Michigan markings on it.

Comes complete with Pistol, two sealed tubes of BB's, set of original Daisy Targets and the warranity card.

You won't find a better example of this pistol, anywhere!

This was a terrific internet find.

This is quite an edition to my collection.

Don't you agree?

train222_2008_03031664.jpg

train222_2008_03031665.jpg

train222_2008_03031666.jpg

Added a very unique and RARE Daisy Model 914 Range Rifle that was produced in the Early 70's to the Air Rifle section of my web site. This is an extremley rare rifle and it's mint in the box with all of the papers!...Check It out!

Checkout these Fully Automatic AirSoft Rifles that I added to the air rifle section of my web site. I assure you, you will not be disappionted!

The Web Site Now Has a modest collection of the Very Rare Daisy SoftAir Pistols. They are listed in air pistol section of my web site along with a brief history about them.

I have been searching for them for quite some time.

I just finished posting the collection to the Web Site.

I now almost have the complete collection of the Daisy SoftAir Guns...

Just need three more pieces to complete the set..

They are really neat Vintatage and Rare Daisy Pistols..

Take a look at the collection and let me know what you think about them?

These pistols where produced in the early 80's and have become quite a collectors item...

What do you have, That I Could Use for My collection, That You Could Live Without?

Thanks for looking,

Stu

ATTENTION Daisy Collectors!

I recentley added the latest addition to my Belt Buckles For Sale Section. Two very limited edition Daisy Belt Buckles. Both belt buckles are available in 24kt Gold Plate and in .999 Silver Plate..

The first buckle is The Daisy Museum 30th Anniversary 'A Christmas Dream' Very Limited Edition....There are only a few available...Check'em Out!

The second buckle is The Daisy 125th Anniversary Buckle...Only 25 of these buckles are available...

I am always looking to add, Mint, Boxed Air Pistols and Air Rifles to add to my Collection..

If you have anything that you think I would be interested in, please contact me....

Hope you enjoy looking at my collection......

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)

Train222@aol.com

http://mrgunsplace.com
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  2. BROWNST100

BROWNST100 Member

0   0   0

Amazing !!! Nice Stu...Very Nice. Anyone would be proud to own this collection.

Hope your feeling better

Vern
  3. train222

train222 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Vern,

Thanks for the comments...

Health wise, I am hanging in....(Barely)

Stu
  4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Active Member

0   0   0

Very nice Stu. Thx for sharing all your gems and hard work with us envious folk. Your attention to detail is outstanding and the photos are no exception. I hope you get better soon. Lou
  5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Active Member

0   0   0

6. train222

train222 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Lou,

Thanks for the kind words. I hope you had a chance to check out some of those Big Bore Air Rifle Sites that I had sent to you on your last thread. They are all pretty intresting...

Later,

Stu

Stu Gabriel (Mrgun)
  7. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Active Member

0   0   0

Get well soon Stu and enjoy all your dandy toys! Very nice web site too, I enjoyed looking it over a lot!

Hap
  8. train222

train222 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hap,

Thanks for the kind words...

I am very glad you enjoyed looking at the Web Site..

Stu

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)
  9. Dave P

Dave P Active Member

0   0   0

Prices posted with pics. perhaps.
  10. Dave P

Dave P Active Member

0   0   0

Adjustable rollover stock-interesting idea. Beautiful work by the way! Good luck on your health issues. Been there.
  11. train222

train222 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dave,

The adjustable check pieces are ideal for F/T (Field/Target)Air Rifle Shooting Events...

I don't know how pratical they would be on a Trap or Skeet Gun?

There are no prices shown on my Web Site, because this is my personnel collection and it is not for sale.

From time to to time, I will list items for sale under the For Sale section of my Web Site...

Glade you liked the Web Site...

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)
  12. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

0   0   0

Hi Stu,
    I just wanted to say hello and happy new year to you and the family.
    I hope all is well as best it can be ??
    Jim
  13. train222

train222 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jim,

Same back at you...Happy New Year to you and your's....

I am hanging in there....

Stu
  14. acss

acss Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

stu- you have a regular email--wally riebesell
  15. train222

train222 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wally,

The AL-1 was sold.....

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)
  16. The Literalist

The Literalist Member

0   0   0

Absolutely stunning!!! Your guns are soooo fun to gaze at. Thanks!!

But I wonder about the 7th one down (Right above "Browning Superpose"). It reads 870 F-grade...but it sure looks like a 31 to me.
  17. vatrap

vatrap Member

0   0   0

Stu,

Could you email or pm me offline? I would like to get some info on your Stevens 5000. I have a double trigger, 12 gauge in good shape but needs metal refinishing.

Thanks,
    Mike
  18. train222

train222 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The Literalist,

You are right, it is a 31, I just miss labeled it....

Thanks,

Stu Gabriel (MrGun)
  19. train222

train222 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

New Photo's Added to The Eye Candy Section
  20. romie

romie Member

0   0   0

I like your site but you do not have prices which makes it worthless to me. Maybe they are not for sale .Very nice guns.
    Monty