1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mr. MGeslock & Mr. BigBore613

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Rumor has it that it is supposed to be in the mid 50's on Saturday and that supposedly somebody said that FRGC has a couple of new Super Star trap machines in place. Anyone thinking of shooting? Maybe shooting some doubles? Maybe shooting some ... some ... skeet??? Do they even shoot that skeet thing anymore there?

I could always possibly maybe ... well ... heck ... Jeff is probably still recuperating and will make an excuse as to why he cant shoot and Mike will probably shot me, of course by total accident and become the President King of TS.com after the shooting is publicized but ... well ... anybody planning on shooting Saturday?

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Lump, only two more weeks of goose season. If I dont go send me your phone number by E-mail and if I get back early will call you. Jeff

3. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

I shoot during the week. I am in the Real Estate Biz and work most weekends.

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.