1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mr. Cheney

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jakearoo, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I thought some might like to see how insightful and correct Mr. Cheney can be. Check out this short clip/interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BEsZMvrq-I

2. Loyac

Loyac Member

So what changed between then and now? John

3. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Back then Dick listened to Brent Scowcroft and the War Colleges.

THis time around they knew it was their last chance.

And this so called "liberal" media never took him to task for his change of mind. Hell...they never asked any real questions at all in the lead up to the war...or very many afterwards. Disgusted me.

4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Between then and now Dick and a few buds (Rummy, Wolfowitz, Jeb Bush, Forbes and a few others) created PNAC

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

Apparently deciding that it was the destiny of the U.S. to dominate the world by force.
    http://www.newamericancentury.org/statementofprinciples.htm

Doesn't seem to be working out to well for them. Jake

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

Ahh,,,so some of you stumbled upon the agenda that is the New World Order!!!

Perhaps you should read just what lengths this group of people would go to see that world you speak of!!!! All those people and many more are mentioned,,,,see what they consider to be the "catalyst",,,the beginning of such a society,,,,it seemed they considered an attack upon the United States to be just such a "catatlyst",,,an attack that produces not only mass casulties,,but hate!!! and a sense of "vengence"!!!! They know the american people well!!!!! Perhaps "any" enemy will do,,,even if its the wrong one!!!

AKA Grammie...........

6. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Well Grammie, if nothing else will register with the mind-numbed, media deluded generation maybe that is not abad thing. I don't want Sharia law nor do I want to call "God", "Allah".

I don't think Cheney or Rumsfeld or any of the others have caused the problem of Islamic Jihad but just maybe they have found a way to get Americans to realize the threat.

Wake up! Identify the real enemy and take action or, at least stand by those with the courage to do so - unless you wnat to ride a camel to your mosque.

7. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

No...they surely didnt cause the problem of Islamic Jihad...but they surely exacerbated the problem exponentially.

and good ol' Dick even stated how they did...by doing what he said was a bad idea during PG1

8. ftlupton

ftlupton TS Member

Grammie, in a different post you go back to the Crusades as a starting point for our present problem now you blame Cheney & Bush. If there is a plan for a "New World Order", didn't Napolean, or Hitler or Stalin also have a plan for a new world order. Didn't Roosevelt and Churchill have a plan too? There has always been a plan for a new world order by someone, hell, I have a plan for a "new world order", what's new? Hillary has a plan too and some of us are not going to like it. If she wins this country is going to turn sharply left and it will last for at least 8 years. Given a choice of only 2 would you chose Hillary or Bush? I'll take George. You make me think Grammie, for that I thank you.
    ftlupton

9. Cherokee Kid

Cherokee Kid TS Member

I see the anti-gun Democrat moonbats are trolling again.

10. grammie

grammie TS Member

ftlupton:

The crusades was the starting point for America itself,,,but only as an "idea",,the country had not yet been founded,,,but the "ideal" itself was born!!!

I have always said,,,"this country was not founded on christian ideals,,,but on Judea/Masonic" beliefs",,,the christian part is for the sheep to fawn over!!

You have a statue of liberty,,a french masonic symbol--------you have masonic symbols on your money!!! The "eye" on the pyramid of the dollar bill is an "Illuminetti" symbol,,,and the words under the pyramid say "Novus Ordo Seclorum" it means----New Secular Order....the "eye" is indeed a warning,,,,it says,,here we are,,here we stay!!!

The history/origin of this country goes back much further than 1776,,,,,George Washington accepting the presidency of the united states while wearing a masonic apron was just a footnote in history,,,and nothing but a "second" in the life of this New World Order.......

AKA Grammie........

11. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

Hey Gram...if the "fix" has been in for so long...obviously we can't do anything about it...why don't we just sit back and enjoy the ride?

12. grammie

grammie TS Member

Well,,,for one thing,,,No free-born american is going to like the final destination of said "ride"!!!

The end product of the new world order,,is control of all natural resources,,banking,,trade,,etc...Its also "people control"!!! It means a "global workforce",,it means loss of identity,,loss of soul!!! Do you wonder why a Ford Truck made in Mexico for 5 dollars "PER DAY" wages sells for the same price in America as 40 dollar "PER HOUR" wages???? Do you see the profit margin there???? Do you see the "incentive" to outsource??? Did you see more than 75,000 americans take the "buy-out"???

Buzz-------------when someone says they are doing something good,,and for everyone,,,,dosen't always make things for the "better"!!! Example,,,the american indian!!!! They lost a continent!!! But not to warfare!!!! They lost their land through "trade",,once they accepted the first trade goods from the white man,,,they were doomed!!! The more things the white man traded for,,,the more the indians can to "need",,,because of ease,,they came to 'depend' on these products,,,guns needed shot,,powder,,lead,,women needed,,kids needed,,"all" needed,,,,,,the more they accepted,,the less they needed of their own goods,,UNTIL-----in the end it was "they" that found themselves NEEDING just the basics to "survive" from the white man!!!! In the end,,they could't even care for themselves!!! And all along,,,all "WE" wanted was for them to stop being warlike and accept and become like the white man!!!! And so they did,,they became lazy,,slovenly,,alcoholic,,liars,,the children taken,,forced into a way of life completly alien to them,,their heads shaved,,their beliefs shattered,,their whole being taken....

To an indian,,"life" is a circle,,,all things come round again,,,,the circle is being completed,,,,,The american indian now control vast amounts of gambling money,,,,they became very astute at taking even MONEY from the white man!!!! They,,(tribes) are also shrewd investors,,speculators,,and they are now gaining control of vast "water rights" in the west,,,in many cases,,developments,,roads,,etc,,,it is now the Indian who has the final say!!!!

Their is indeed a lesson to be learned from above!!!!

AKA Grammie....

13. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

I sure hope those indians don't hook up with the Masons!

14. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

I'm sure glad none of you guys were around when the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor!

Buz

15. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

alfermann...are you saying the iraqi's attacked us on 9/11?

16. ftlupton

ftlupton TS Member

Down through time there has always been and always will be people who conspire to control, check out any volunteer trap club for instance. Thank God there are those who try to impose their will, what if the world didn't care about anything or anybody. The price of freedom and stability is to pick and chose the plan or plot, if you will, that serves the people the fairest. That is what we have, so far, the choice, our job is to make sure we always have the choice. Let's compile a list of countries that are freer, richer, fairer than us. Uum! Can't think of any off hand.
    ftlupton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.