1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mr. Charles leads Team to State Victory

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mr. Charles, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

SEI Trapshooters Placed 2nd. in the IL State SCTP Shoot.(Varsity) Only behind Britney Gun Club. Can't say much about Britney. I know their coach and several of the kids. They are a great bunch. However I am very proud of our kids and they are getting ready for the Nationals.

2. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

Logan Voyles Led the pack with a 196, three birds behind the top score in the state. The first half we were 6 birds behind Britney.

Two of our top shooters were out due to medical problems. Our bench runs deep.

3. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

From the bench enters Orry (The Hammer Man) Rogers. Coach N. says, " Go show um what you are made of." He did just that. Breaking his personal best in the first round with 98/100. I am soooo proud of you! What a send off for a Senior...

[​IMG]

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Great, makes you feel proud of them and the work you did.

How are you feeling? Better I hope

Rick

5. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

Chemo doesn't get any better, nausea and 'poots', however if I felt any better yesterday I couldn't stand it.

One Note: I am going to ask a favor of my Trapshooting friends.

During the award ceremonies there was a computer glitch. The Trophies were awarded to another team. Our win and trophies were confirmed after the ceremonies. Medallions and ammo will be in the mail.

This was so sad because these kids didn't get to go up front and get the recognition they so deserved.

Please give them a hoot on here.

mc

6. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

More this evening...

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Good looking bunch. The kids I mean LOL.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I see a few of them must of been held back a few times, but the younger ones in the middle of the picture did a fine job and they should be proud ... The guy on the far right might just as well put in an address change if he ain't graduated by now, hell he's got a face full of hair ... lol ...

Great shooting to all of the shooters and to the Coaching Staff also, a job well done ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

As bad as I feel tonight, you guys are making me laugh. I am on the left. Stephen voyles (Logans Dad) is on the rght.

10. TC

TC TS Member

Congratulations to the great shooters and coaches. Wishing you the best. Tony

11. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

Congratulations! It's a great feeling watching them do their best!

Give them a pat on the back for us too.

12. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Good work by the kids under real pressure. I always admire that in others. Hang in there Chuck...The tema needs you. We do too.

Jack

13. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

Congratulations to a great looking team of shooters on your SCTP event. Also to the coaching staff, Mr Charles You are the guy I was thinking of when I said are you from KS many thanks for the offer of the gun but I hope to have my own this time if your ATF get all the paper work back to me in time.

Sorry to hear you have not been to well lately hope every thing comes good look forward to seeing you at the Grand and keep up the good coaching with the team please say Hi to Zac and Logan

Best Wishes & kindest Regards P/S I will be with Aussie Ray in the Tent vendors
    Stubbie

14. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

Will look for you and Ray at the Grand.

Good Luck and g'day

Will PM you my phone number and if you have one or you are with someone that does, PM me the number.

mc

15. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Mr. Charles,

I think I can speak for the whole shooting family. I, sir, Salute you for the fine work you have done with your kids. I also Salute your kids. What I read here is great. What I see is better.

Keep fighting the fight. Your kids are winning for you. I am sure you know that! They will succeed. As will you!

Thank you from all of us.

Primedust
    Mark Stevens Level II
    Buffalo, MN.

16. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

GREAT JOB there MC!!! Now that's what this Sport is all about! I commend you.

Your Michigan Pal,

Joe

17. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Was not surprised at all to hear this good news, we knew they could do it! Leo and Karla

18. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

19. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

[​IMG]

Tim Staley, Our top Rookie. Tim has only shot for six months total.

Ethan Hastie, Last years Rookie of the Year. Ethan held up his end of the shoot. (Lower Photo)

Also, Tim Staley, our outstanding Rookie. (Upper Photo)

20. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

Last, but not least: Zachery Miller, A little off of his game, but managed to eek out a 197/200. Quite reliable. Zack will be shooting at Lindenwood this fall with a scholarship he received.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.