1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mr BigBore613 sir ...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Just so that we do not get accused of hijacking the other very important thread ...

So you have skeet, trap, double trap, wobble and double wobble trap now and international skeet if you have the targets available.

Are you set up to throw registered ATA yet? Are they planning on any types of trap or skeet leagues this year that could be open to non members? Can I be your son and get in on some family type of plan with you paying the membership?

Well I thought I would try ...

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Just as another thought ...

If you have a daughter of marrying age and she is eligible for marriage could I possibly ... well ... maybe thats not a good idea cause I might get shot for that type of family plan. ;-)))))

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Sorry Lump, have no kids. We have been approved to throw ATA and shoots are in the works. As far as leagues , I am not sure. If you would like to come and shoot some let me know. E-mail at the top. Jeff

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

When the weather warms and your hands are back in top form I will have to take you up on that but until then ... nope ... its to cold right now and the targets are much more difficult to break when its cold outside from being frozen and when it gets warm they are just as difficult to break from the sweat dripping into the eyes and ... well ... I'll have to let you know you some other good excuses before I would ever shoot.

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Oh yeah ... I forgot ... no kids?

I'm available to be a good for nothin son if it will get me full access to the club on your membership. ;-)

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

Mike ... going to Italy to shoot on your membership is a little farther than a few miles that it would be here.

And I would be more than happy to shoot for lowest score ... my averages of late have totally sucked the big gazoonga to the point that I have taken a break on all serious shooting till it warms up. I may shoot a round or two here and there but until it warms up I am taking a break from anything other than just having fun.

Jeff ... so for now your safe from me shooting with you. Not only are your wrists healing but I'm taking a break from serious shooting so for now ... your safe from me kicking your tail all over the fields with massive scores of 16's and 15's and such like that!

7. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Lump, I can shoot from the hip if the odds are right. I like to shoot when its warm enough to be comfortable in a T shirt, but may try the Ducks this weekend . Cabin Fever!!!. Jeff

8. finger

finger TS Member

Gosh Jeff: Someone calling you Sir! Nice to see you moving up in the world. bob finger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gazoonga in t shirt -attack