1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mr Articulate Steps On His ....Tongue.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

No wonder this dweeb doesn't want to debate McCain, he can't think and talk at the same time, or his views are so stupid that he just can't put them into words.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qBO5s8NUOxw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qBO5s8NUOxw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

Who are you talking about? Rush Limbaugh or W ? (I thought the republican primary was done.)

If the fool Limbaugh would let go of some of his millions and support McCain, he might have a chance. The golden mike in the EIB bldg says, "no" to McCain.

The fool Limbaugh told republicans to vote democratic in the primary.

You must mean Rush.

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

So Charlie,
    you telling us you are voting for Obama?

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Yep, McCain doesn't know geography. He does probably know how many states there are. LOL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EpGH02DtIws&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The asshole is great on prepared material, but answering questions off the cuff makes him stammer like a schoolboy.

Tweedle Dum, or Rumplestiltskin?

Decisions, decisions.

HM

6. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

He also sees dead people! Of course being an empty suit politicain from the Chicago Democratic machine, he is used to getting votes from dead people.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sh6Gx1KrvTw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sh6Gx1KrvTw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

In fact we did miss 10,000 people getting killed in a tornado in Kansas. So did they thankfully. This guy is a Super Fool.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jc_WKBymCEY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jc_WKBymCEY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

8. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Actually I enjoyed the 3 in 4th, I was driving and dating by then. Why don't you defend Obambi? After all he's your messiah?

9. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

For years the left accused Bush of being an idiot. Now they have chosen a true idiot to represent them. But we all know you have to be an idiot to be a leftist. The least educated, laziest people I know are ALL Democrats. Freedom is always better than the government control the left always chooses. They always choose government control to "help" the people. They always side against freedom. Never mind that governments around the world for ages have slaughtered their own. They always choose government over freedom. Even when that government control leads to poverty and oppression they always choose big government. They never learn. You have to be an idiot to be a leftist. Obama is an idiot as are his followers.

10. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Ok fellas,

If we can't play nice with our political toys were gonna have to put them away. Or give them to someone more deserving....

Guy Babin

11. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Devilsadvocate- Brooks just wants to prove he's superior. I find his condescending form of sarcasm to be objectionable at best and at worst elitist and sounding like a raciest. When you push so hard in such an offensive manner it turns people away. Maybe I'll vote for the half white half black liberal just to spite Jim. LOL Not!

I happen to agree with Jim that McCain is the better choice for the country. Not because he is a republican, a war hero, an experienced Senator, but because Obama is none of those things.

I'd probably vote for Brooks before Obama! let's get one thing straight neither of them are dummies. A dummy couldn't get that far.
    Joe

12. CharlesR1100

CharlesR1100 TS Member

JB...You are too sharp for me. Looks like Obama has my vote. Conservative Republicans just do not deserve another 4 years. It is time for a change. Most Americans think so too.

If Obama does not get the job done, out he goes 4 years latter. I know you will never like him, but that is OK.

McCain is a good man, a genuine war combat hero, and should have been the republican candidate 8 years ago. But not this time. Too much baggage with conservative types. In spite of what the fool Limbaugh says.

BTW, did your father ever talk to you about bank closings? I used to think that was only for old folks. Conservatives have brought it back.

Inflation, deficit spending, endless troop deployment in IRAQ, no WMD, phony basis for costly war, W's phony military record, anti-choice, corruption, family values in men's rest rooms, government pushing a religious doctrine, well, you get the picture.

Yep, B.H.Obama has my vote now. Four years from now, we will see.

13. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Brooks may push the Obama thing pretty hard, but I give him credit for his conviction. Obama is a disaster ready to happen at the wrong time for the US. He will give radical muslims strength and recognition, simply by "negotiating" with them, while they continue to plot to unravel our economy and traditional life. Obama is clearly a puppet for the Democratic party. Higher taxes, which will lead to a softer economy, and lack of desire to invest in american business, will lose even more jobs. He's against drilling in the US (or was), he is against the surge (or was), and cannot justifiably claim he has even one once of experience to lead this great nation. McCain has atleast tried to come across the partisan border and display some attempt in party/country unification, and has far more political and foreign experience. In your mind, who is best suited to bring us together and lead the country while displaying a global position of power? Think country, not party.

14. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

CharlesR1100-"Inflation, deficit spending, endless troop deployment in IRAQ, no WMD, phony basis for costly war, W's phony military record, anti-choice, corruption, family values in men's rest rooms, government pushing a religious doctrine, well, you get the picture."

Would you care to explain! What phony military record? Corruption have you looked at the Democrats record on corruption? You arrogant liberal sob it's obvious you don't know what your talking about. Probably an atheist as well!

Brooks - I'm sorry your right. There's no talking to a liberal. There not able to think about anything. Too much liberal media.
    Joe

15. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I thought Charlie was describing the "Carter years" till he mentioned Iraq.

16. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

It seemed that way!

17. bocephus

bocephus Member

Yes the Carter years....that is what got us where we are today in the Middle East......

18. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

And the loony left calls Bush dumb! Better notice how "smart" your Saviour is (NOT)...Bill

19. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Charlie boy, you can be as liberal as you want, but to admit you would like a muzzie raghead to lead our country, you are one naive sob! Maybe you should study just a little bit what muzzies are taught and what they want to do to us infidels! I hope to God I never have to be anywhere near you! Please identify yourself as I will gladly stay away from an idiot like you! Tom Rhoads

20. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

This guy is one of the biggest phonys of all time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.