1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mpls O'Gun Club St. Pats Jackpot Shoot 3/12

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Mpls O

The Minneapolis O'Gun Club will be holding their St.Pats Jackpot Shoot this Saturday, March 12th.

We will have randomly placed GREEN White Flyer Targets on both the singles and handicap fields. Hit a green target and you'll get one of our Huge, World Class Hamburgers.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=Greentargets002.jpg" target="_blank"> Greentargets002.jpg </a>

Kilts are optional, we're hoping for a calm day :>), and any other Irish attire is welcome.

Start time is 10:00 AM and we'll shoot until 4:00 PM.

C'mon out, enjoy the day and bust some clays. And get a free burger.

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy O'Bowen

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Jimmy, is it true that Big Dan wanted to show up in kilts but the Minneapolis vice squad banned him for fear his kilts might not cover his Big Dan anatomy???

3. dward

dward Member

Hey there Z-man......it feels good to have you launching a few scud missiles my way again.....

As I haven't seen one of your Dog Squad reports for a while I was a bit concerned that you might have hurt yourself in one of those water aerobics courses you joined into over at the Villages. Rumor has it you're getting involved in a Cocoon remake with a xxx twist??

I'm actually heading down to Marco for a grain convention and will miss the next couple Jackpots........but that's alright, even when I get lucky and win one they post a blank page for results... :<(

Take care and let's see your name up in lights down there!

Big Dan

4. Ithaca$$$Grade

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=Kilt.jpg" target="_blank"> Kilt.jpg </a>

What????? Neither of our Best kilt models aren't going to be there???? Do you guys know how far that opens the door for the Lit to take the Handsome Man contest on Saturday. Well, maybe thats a good thing. That way maybe Denny will show up with something on this year.

Big Dan, sorry that WADE didn't post those results for the Jackpot where you took Top Gun Honors. It will be corrected. Nice shooting.

Saturday........hope to see you there.

Jimmy O'Bowen

5. Ithaca$$$Grade

And, just so's you know, I have aquired, for the after shooting festivities, some of Neil Winston's 2nd favorite, next to Summitt Pale Ale, refreshment, yeah baby..............

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=KiltLifterBeer002.jpg" target="_blank"> KiltLifterBeer002.jpg </a>

YOU SHOULD SEE THE HEAD ON THIS ONE!!!!!!

Shootin starts at 9:00 AM. The Kilt Parade, along with refreshments, 4:30PM.

Jimmy O'Bowen

6. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Dan, grain convention in Marco? Yeah right!

7. Ithaca$$$Grade

Rick, he's just going there so he can wear his kilt, observe St. Pat's Day, and legs & junk stay warm.

:>)

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Green targets make me crossfire

9. dward

dward Member

Hi Rick,

I only post the meeting information to make sure no one thinks I'm heading down to Florida to redezvous with the Z-man!

I've always told the guys in the Association they're lucky I don't schedule the meetings because I'd probably have them at a Holiday Inn Express in Omaha!!

"North American
    Millers' Association

2011 Division Meetings
    March 12-15, 2011
    Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa, Marco Island, FL"

Big (soon to be Tan) Dan

10. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Jimmy, that's a great picture of you and the Lit in your younger years. My question is, why did you cut the pony tail?

11. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ha, I don't know what you're smoking down there in that tent city you're staying at. Anybody can see the similarities in the guy on the left in the picture and this.................

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=MarkZauharPresidentialpicture.jpg" target="_blank"> MarkZauharPresidentialpicture.jpg </a>

Other than you tucked the "tail" under your hat.....its you.

Jack, if those green targets make you cross fire........close both eyes.

See ya soon.

Jimmy O'Bowen

12. JACK

That looks like an older version of Dward

13. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

What I don't understand is where did Tom Selleck get one of my hats for that picture????

14. Ithaca$$$Grade

Tom Selleck??? isn't he fooling around with Oprah.....or is it Whoopee. Life is full of choices. Guns & girls.

Those green targets will stick out like crazy today.....it should be easy to get one of those Famous MGC burgers.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=MplsKitchen3.jpg" target="_blank"> MplsKitchen3.jpg </a>

Shootin starts........soon.

C'mon out, bust some clays and enjoy the day.

Jimmy Bowen

15. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

Pride Engineer, Just what are you smoking, Tom Selleck, yea right.
    Get your tail back to good old Minneosta and help us enjoy this fine
    weather, snow, sleet, wind we have it all here.

Tell you what I will do, I will give 25 cents(maybe less,depending on condition) if you trim your side burns. I am tying up some trout flies and it looks like it would make nice dubbing on my wooly buggers.

If your side burns make good dubbing, We could have a money maker
    and not even have to work.

Birddog

16. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

Pride,

Remember, I am just funnin you on the Selleck thing.

birddog

17. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Obviously, Birddog and Jimmy have been up in the Minnesota weather too long. I think the cold has affected their judgement. I'll be there after the SW Grand. Please make sure the snow is gone and the low temp is above 65 degrees.

18. JACK

Pride is right about "too long in the cold"

two winners... Just two shooters?

19. Ithaca$$$Grade

Oh no, we had more than 2, Jack. But with the tsunami winds that were howling we didn't have too many "brave" souls pulling the trigger. We were all in awe that Dennis pulled off a 25. It was pretty brutal.

Mark, if I were you I wouldn't come back to this "place" until June. Maybe by then the temps will be somewhat normal. This has been a bad one.

Kiss your Blarney Stone on Thursday. Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.

Jimmy O'Bowen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.