1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mpls. Gun Club Valentines Jackpot Shoot Feb 13

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Wow!

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Jimmy, you will have to win several times to satisfy all the women in your life. But you had better be careful with that diamond necklace. Your story may have worked the first time but I doubt it will the second time.

3. JACK

If you own a Bowen ya better be a-shootin it. I hear they are like Mission Impossible... in their 3rd year they go POOF! Oh wait, maybe that was Bowen goes POOF!

4. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Jack, remember, this boy owns TWO Bowens. You'll have to spell it out for him real slow so he can understand you.

5. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Jimmy Bowens,

With pretty boy guns like those... If you happen to make good use of your two headed coin, and win the pendant,,, You may want to see if Mr Bowen could mount that heart as a front bead... Might help you on those 'caps....

Wish I had time to get there...

LWL

6. dward

dward Member

Since it's Valentines day, LWL has to wear a pink skirt with hearts on it while he vacuums and does dishes for his wife, the evil "Dr. Strangelove"!

I just wish old Pride was here, because as he and Mr. Bowens have aged, they've usually been able to put their gun bickering aside and get pretty romantic on Valentines day. Kind of a blend between "Cocoon" and "Brokeback Mountain".

See you all there.......Big Dan

7. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Hey that's great. Congrats to Lenny on the 50 straight! All summer long he couldn't do it from 16 yards during the league season but now in the cold he comes out and sweeps them. Who would have figured.

But what happened to sweet cheeks? Only a 46!! Hot lips must have tired him out a bit the night before.

And how fitting that Danica could win the necklace. I'm sure it will look good on shim when he/she wears the pink tutu to bed. I think the chain might have to be lengthened though to make sure it will fit over his fat head.

It was also nice, as well as surprising, to see Jimmy Bowen actually win something shooting for a change. My question is, did he win it with one of his wallhangers or did he have to shoot the all weather gun, the club Beretta?

8. JACK

Z man. NO wonder. Dr Lenny is an oral proctologist. Not a dentist.

9. JACK

Too hot. I like the teens. and Lenny shoots better in the vinter. Gotta be the latex exam glove he wears.

10. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

D Ward...

That may have been your best post on here yet... Cocoon and Brokeback Mtn... I have to tip my hat to you on that one.

How did you ever score the necklace with Jimmy Bowen and the dreaded two headed coin? Did you actually learn to call "heads" finally? You Swedes aren't very quick on the coin flipping uptake.

At least your better half got a Vday present for once you tight old dog...

Did you brainfart the singles and run the 'caps again?

LWL

11. JACK

"tight old dog".... Goot vun from da goat guy

12. JACK

Just 40 more days... Just 40 more

13. dward

dward Member

LWL,

Yeah it's really touching.......It almost brought tears to my eyes when I saw the two of them at the club sharing a can of Ensure and one whispering "I wish I could quit________"...........(I didn't hear the last word)............and then sharing a long embrace.

It could have been about the MTA........but I also think it might have been something more personal.

As for winning the necklace.....the only way I stood a chance was to get our most respected member Harlan Hayward involved in drawing the name.

The Big Swede

14. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Big Dan,

You might be right about Jimmy Bowen developing his "softer side". First the switch to the Pretty Boy Bowen Gun, and now that sort of behavior in the club...

Sheesh, at least in the old days he was being cut-throat slippery with the two headed cheater coin... Spouting about "known ability" and hosing guys at the classification table...

Pretty soon he will be shaving the Ewok beard, and smelling of fancy toillet water stuff...

Times are changin' down at that "almost to Iowa" club...

LWL

15. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Jimmy Bowen...

The last thing I want to see in this lifetime would be you in biking shorts... That would be almost as disconcerting as seeing the big Swede in size 19 pink ladies pumps... Something just very wrong about either...

I wish I had the time to come shoot targets with you knuckleheads... I am getting the itch... And no it isn't kind you get from some flooozie...

Who put up the big score today?

LWL

16. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Gosh Jimmy, you died your hair, looks terrible. But pleased to see you've lost some weight.

17. JACK

I am guessing your coin flip did me in again. eh?

18. JACK

Ithaca... Did you ever mix up the nicknames for the D's? Like confusing which gets "sweet" and "tight"? Huh? Perhaps you can let us in on that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.