1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MPLS GUN CLUB ST. PATRICK'S JACKPOT SHOOT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

On Saturday, March 15th, in addition to our regular Jackpot Trap Shoot we are going to have an added bonus.....we will have randomly placed green targets on both the 16 yd and Handicap fields. Hit a green target....get one our outstanding cheeseburgers FREE. These are the ones that are almost as big as a clay target with big slice of that great Wisconsin cheese.

So come on out, enjoy a great day at the Minneapolis Gun Club. And if you have a wee bit of Irish in you, you could go home with a full tummy and some green cash.

Hope to see you there.

Jim O' W

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view┬Ąt=MplsKitchen3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Wow, that burger looks good! I mean really good!! I mean really really good !!!, I mean it looks so good I'm thinking about coming home from Florida early, just to get one.

Oh damn, I must be getting to much sun down here. Starting to affect my brain I guess. It was 70 degrees plus and sunny again today. Sounds like Minnesota weather, right Jimmy?

3. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Them burgers are some of the best gun club food found anywhere. Thats just a little part of it peeking out.

Saturday is the day....hit a green target....get a burger. Check the details at the above website.

It can't stay this cold forever.

Jimmy O'Bowen.....hows that Jack?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.