1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MPLS GUN CLUB SHOOTS NEXT 2 WEEKENDS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hitapair, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

You'll see the Lit walking around smoking that belt you made.

2. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Best make the handsome man trophy a belt buckle with functional roach clip. (and paint the whole works pink) The Gay 90s will likely sponsor that trophy for you.

Bob

3. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

I would have to concur with Mr. Literalist on the misnomer... Minneapolis Gun Club... It is technically closer to Owatonna than Minneapolis...

MIA... It is true I have the steel equipment for doubles now, but not necessarily the grey matter... Kind of sad that I haven't shot the over barrel yet... I do hope to do that soon however...

Jim... I think you and Big Dan coerced to change that double handicap shoot date. Moving it into the last weekend in June, from July, pretty much wiped the opportunity out for me... Nothing would be sweeter than being two plates ahead of Big Dan on that badboy... Maybe next year, especially if you get it back in July where it belongs...

Well, you guys have a great couple of weekends...

LWL

4. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Jim,

I knew my post wouldn't make old Big Dan mad.... He has no clue what misnomer is.... Unless one of you guys help him out, it will definitely be over his head. That in itself is no small feat with his "Sasquatch like" self....

Good luck this weekend...

LWL

5. dward

dward Member

I'll give you the biggest "misnomer" in the history of trapshooting.....LWL being labelled "handicap champion" at our clubs shoot a few years back! He shot his round standing on top of the house for Gods sake!!! Then to top it all off, Ithaca$$$Grade wins the same championship a year later and christens the two of them as "us champions"...........

The only way I have retained any sense of respect for our clubs most prestigious championship is to know that my good and respected friend Mr. Sletta won the title previous to either of the above mentioned "misnomers"!!!

Big (I won the damn thing before either of them) Dan

PS - Please come to our shoot (whoever you are), to insure we don't have another "misnomer" win the damn thing again!!!!

6. kik by kolar

kik by kolar TS Member

JimBob, what time does it start on Friday?

7. dward

dward Member

Jim

Posting the picture of LWLs cham....champ...(excuse me while I puke it out)...chaaaaamnpionship buckle hurts more than you could ever imagine!!!! And it pains me to know that you and LWL have been conspiring. I'll be there this Saturday unless I commit suicide first.. :<(

Big Depressed Dan

8. dward

dward Member

The devil sure seems to have a lot of influence in your life Jimbo??? You sure it isn't that "us champions" mutual admiration society that you and LWL have joined????

Big D

9. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Jim,

Could you confirm once and for all that Big Dan actually did win a shoot, any shoot, let alone your prestigious club title???? I'm really beginning to wonder if he has finally snapped.... I did find a photo that could be him after winning a shoot... I will have to work on getting this scanned and off to you....

Maybe we could take up a collection and buy BigDan a buckle of some sort... This may alleviate some of the delusions he has been having.

There is an outside chance I may be able to get down this Sunday. Next weekend won't work for me... I always enjoy shooting at your club, even if the classification table is off their rocker!!!

Catch you later....

LWL

10. dward

dward Member

I just want to let everone know how proud I am of our handicap champions, regardless of what they may say about me.

Big (maybe I can win someday too) Dan

11. dward

dward Member

I think it's going to be the nicest shooting day ever today........don't get any better than this!!!!!!!!

12. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

OMG.... I feared this day.... I just came from Menards, and Satan was buying a snowblower.... Don't tell me Big Dan won the 200 singles?!?!?!?!

L. "I wish I was Trapshooting, not Landscaping" W.L.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.