1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mpls Gun Club Marathon Targets this Friday 7/3

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

The Minneapolis Gun Club will be throwing Marathon Targets this Friday July 3rd from noon until 4:00 PM.

Singles, Handicap and Doubles. Price will be $20.00 plus MTA/ATA daily fees.

Get tuned up for the MN State Shoot next week.

It's supposed to be nice....sunny and 80 degrees....so c'mon out and bust some clays.

Jim W

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

I hear Jimmy Bowen, former club top gun, will be there giving free lessons. Rumor has it he has figured out a way to fasten two single barrel trap guns togeather to shoot doubles. I guess it's the Polish blood in him. He never wants to do anything the right way.

3. Golani

Golani TS Member

Lessons from Jim W? That would be great! I hear he is the best. I'll be there.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

BTW Pride. NIce shootin in Nebraska

5. Ithaca$$$Grade

Thanks to everyone who shot today. Another great day for shooting. No wind. Hopefully next week for the State Shoot will be as good.

Congratulations to Dennis Kecker for shooting his first 100 straight in Doubles today. He crushed every one of them.

Jim W

6. Ithaca$$$Grade

Zardoz, yeah he was there but him and I were working. Sign-up,scoring and loading targets.

You'll have to send him an email. Tom is our new Central Zone Director. Say's he's looking forward to going to the meetings.

See you next week?

Jimmy Bowen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.