1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mpls Gun Club Jim

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by LWLarson, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Mr. W...

I have a couple of bones to pick with you.... First of all, you are supposed to be a fixture at the Jackpot shoots. I make the trek 3/4 of the way to Iowa, and where were you? Chasing barnyard chickens pretending to be roosters. Did you guys let them out of the pen, or did you just drill them through the chicken wire? Next I suppose you will be hunting deer up at Fawnderosa in St. Croix Falls...

Secondly.... Your dinner plate targets were not breaking with their typical ease. Have you been making up orange plywood discs again since you weren't gonna be there???

Thirdly.... My Pgun does not fit well at all when I have to wear water wings to shoot the 16's... The only guy there with a chance of staying dry was the BigBlond Lit-Hugging Swede... And thats only because those mammoth boots of his said Lund instead of Reebok...

The only good things at your club today was the verbal bashing you took, and the cheeseburger.....

Next time I drive halfway across the state, you better be there....

Catch you later!

The infamous LWL

PS.. Would you buy a can of Pledge so we can have Blondie polish the plaque?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.