1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mpls Gun Club Jackpot Warm up #2 Sat 9/15

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Another chance to see how well you practiced up for the Jackpot season this Saturday, September 15th.

Same program. 25 Singles, 25 Handicap, Lewis class payout, and loads of fun.

BS starts about 9:00 AM. Shooting starts at 10:00 AM. Enter as many times as you want. These entry's WILL count toward the 20 entry minimum needed for the $1000.00 added money and prizes final in April. Shoot often when the weather is warm.

Nobody took the $100.00 for a 50 straight last time so its on the table again for this Saturday. Ties divide.

C'mon out, enjoy the day and bust some clays.©

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

2. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

You've copyrighted the phrase "bust some clays" Jimmy?!?!?

Veteran move for sure!

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

ATA rules or Jimmy Bowen rules govern?

4. Ithaca$$$Grade

Targets will be set with a radar gun for speed and T bar for height. Resets are available. Failure to fire??? Anybody that wants to keep track of mine is welcome to do it. And, there are some that do. I've been known to call a loss on myself at times. :>)

Handlepuller.....I'm a sub-vet. I don't look like a vet, do I?

Shoot starts at 10:00 AM. Sharp.

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Great news James. Great news.

6. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Gosh, hate to miss this. Does somebody want to take my place in Argentia dove shooting so I can go "bust some clays"?

Oh well, I'll just plan to make it the next weekend, the $100 should still be there unless Jimmy changes the rules.

7. Ithaca$$$Grade

Pride, the next weekend we will be hosting NTD at MGC. It will be the full program, 100 Singles, 100 Handicap and 100 Doubles. Shoot the Doubles anytime during the event. Just for you, I'll put $100.00 on the table for 300 straight. You were knocking 'em dead at the Heartland, you can do it here too.

Tomorrow is going to be BEAUTIFUL!! Lots of sunshine with a southern breeze. Targets will be set so you can hit them. Shoot 'em now or wait until its 10 degrees and snowing

Start time 10:00 AM.

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy "Flinching" Bowen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.