1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$$ Mpls. Gun Club Jackpot Trap Starts Saturday $$

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

The Minneapolis Gun Club will start its Jackpot Trap Shoots this Saturday. The shoot will start at 10:00 AM and go until 4:00 PM if we have to. It will be every weekend until April.

We have another great season in the works again this year. The "Bonus" weekend this year are;

October 31st we will have the Pumpkin Pie Jackpot Shoot. Shoot a 25 and you'll have your choice of a pumpkin or apple pie and for top score we'll have a Carmel Apple Walnut Crunch pie or something similar.

November 21st we will have the Turkey Jackpot Shoot. Shoot a 25 and you'll be able to bring home Thanksgiving dinner. If all the birds aren't given out for 25's shot we will have a random drawing to give the birds away.

February 13th we will have the Valentines Candy Jackpot Shoot. Shoot a 25 and you'll bring home a nice gift for your Valentine Sweetheart.

March 13th will be the St. Patrick's Day Jackpot Shoot. Shoot a green target and you get a free lunch. Maybe corn beef and cabbage....probably a World Famous Mpls. Gun Club hamburger.

Then in April, the final Jackpot will have $1000.00 added money for those who have entered at least 20 times. The season is 24 weeks long so entering 20 times should be a piece of cake.

See the above website for details......and then we hope to see you there.

Jim W

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

you serve food there?

3. Ithaca$$$Grade

Oh ya-ya........lots of great food. And on October 31st we will begin offering our great breakfast menu. A great selection and a lot of food for not much money.

Lit, to answer your questions........YES.

And as far as registering these targets.....yup you betcha.....I'll write 'em down someplace. Hey, I'll even let you phone your scores in......but I'll still be flipping the coin. :>) I'll send you the address where you can send your money in.

See you on Saturday........bring lots of bullets.

Jim W

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Jim- You'll register the scores? Now I know what the W stands for after Jim!!

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rays. That is funny. and so "insider". great line.

Jack

6. Golani

Golani TS Member

Is it really true that our own Jimmy Bowen will miss the first two weeks of Jackpot? Say it isn't so!!

7. Ithaca$$$Grade

You guys are good!

Saturday was wet.....cold, not even 50 degrees....with some wind. Just what Jackpots are made of.

Participation was good and there was allllllllmost a 50 shot. Thanks to everyone who shot.

1st Class Doc Lindquist.....49 Jeff Hoppes....47

2nd Class Dennis Kecker.....44 Ray Steffenson....44

Ties= 16's from the back then Handicap from the back.

You will be able to follow the weekly results at the website above.

Don't forget the Pumpkin Pie Jackpot Shoot October 31st.

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.