1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mpls Gun Club Jackpot Finale Saturday April 3rd

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pride Engineer, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Jimmy, wish I was there. Sounds like you have a great party planned. Hope you are getting ready for summer league. This year will you try not to shoot all of your targets by yourself, in bright sunny weather with no wind? Oh, it would also be nice if you didn't score your own too!

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Too much FL sun, Pride? You have the clubs mixed up.

3. C E Demulling

C E Demulling Member

Jim,
    If we shoot here at 9:30 a.m. and there it is 11:30 a.m. can we call our scores in by 3 p.m. our time? Or, do we have to call them in by 3 p.m. your time? Can we shoot our scores before 10 a.m. our time or do we have to wait until 10 a.m. our time? If a turtle is on a fence post, did someone put him there? Please answer all of these questions. We hope you have a good day. Double headed coin toss and all.
    Jerry and Cheryl

4. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

How much would it cost to be a scorer for the summer leagues that Old Jimbo is shooting? That would definitely be worth the price of admission.

LWL

5. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Gosh Damn Jimmy, a fifty straight!!! Congrats on your first ever!!

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Whenever I break a 45 and win big money, they always keep me in suspense.

Today I got lucky as the all-orange were "pre-cracked" and the orange dome looked like incoming bats. Couldn't decide to shoot or duck.

Wow! and Tom Sletta broke 98 at Arizona in event 5 handicap. NIce goin, Tom!

7. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Your right, Jimmy, hearing that Keith was back on the line is certainly good news. Keith was one of the first guys I shot with way back when.

What I want to know is how can a runner up in last years trap league only manage a 41? Maybe he needs another Bowen!!

8. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

3 bowens in the same bed is against the law

9. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

It's about the same distance to Reno too and there prostitution is leagal. I guess owning three Bowens would be like getting screwed too?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.