1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MPLS GUN CLUB JACKPOT FINALE SATURDAY 4/5

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=Welcome2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

This is the last Saturday we will be throwing Jackpot targets for this season and its going to be a good one. $1000.00 added money will be up for grabs for those that are qualified, and there's a bunch of them.

We will also be having a separate Lewis Class for those that aren't qualified so you can come out and shoot and still bring home $$$.

We've had a great Jackpot season with lots of support from the shooting community and we THANK YOU. Its been a lot of fun and I'm already looking forward to starting it again this Fall.

So...c'mon out and join in. Will Hot Lips show a pair of 40's again???? We can only hope!!! Will Sweet Cheeks be king of the money board??? Will Bobby Munson JR. pull out his SECOND win for the whole season?? BS will be there so there will be sand on the sidewalks!! Will the Bowen boy's make some noise?? AND ITS GONNA BE WARM OUT.

Hope to see you there.

Jimmy Bowen

2. PLUS

PLUS Member

3. PLUS

PLUS Member

4. dward

dward Member

A better guy could not have won the BIG Jackpot. Way to go Mr. Hintz!!! It's a great bunch of guys that showed up, and to top it all off we were blessed by a visit from SIR Winston late in the day. Thanks to Jim W for working so hard at making our Jackpot such a success. And I'll take this time to thank guys like Neil W, Mark Z, Jim W, Ron B, and all the other guys that volunteer their time to make our sport better. My hats off to all of you guys!!!

Big Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.