1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mpls.Gun Club Handicap Championship Shoot 6-19-21

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I asked the goat roper to attend adn with no response. And if Pride shows, we will not need the other big guy... Dan-o

More buckles for the rest of us.

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

I was going to show but Jim W asked me to stay away. He said he wanted Jack Swanson to have some kind of chance to win a trophy. I asked him who the hell Jack was. He said he was that little guy who mwalks with a limp and lives across the border. I said it figures

I was going to come but Wako asked me to stay away. He wanted MIA and Big Dan to have some chance to win something.

3. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Was just there a couple of weekends ago and enjoyed this club immensely.
    It is well-managed and they do an excellent job of setting targets. Wish I lived close enough to take some of "THE PREZ'S" money.

4. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

I heard the Prez dropped a 95, 97, and a 95 on the crowd at Illinois so far. Even bested Harlan in a shootoff. Who the hell is this Kecker guy anyway??

5. JACK

Zard. Sletta won the Firday hcp with a 97. He was the last one out of the clubhouse. I asked him 3 times how he shot and each time he told it to me as if it was the first time I had heared it. A touch self focused, would yo think Zard?

6. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Hey, good guys CAN finish first!

WTG Tom.

7. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Is this Sletta guy the same one that can't break 25 in the Tuesday night leagues? Sheese, he looks like he's swinging at flys with his move to the target. Plus, he shoots a KaWhop gun.

8. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

He guys... Great shoot today. Between the food, and the garbage can lid like targets, it was quite a day. Jim W even arranged for some great weather. Thanks for all the efforts putting this shoot together....

LWL

9. JACK

One of those times that the targets are perfect. Just a slight sweat caught by the hat brim, not enought to catch your glasses. Just short of 20 squads and a full rqange of youngsters shooting form close to some all-state guys and an all-american tossed in. Soem excellent scores and smiles all around. Fun day.

10. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Mpls Guh Club runs a great shoot. They did a fantastic job on the youth high school shoot a week ago. Jim W and his crew work hard to make everything right. Now if we could just get him to do something about that last name.

Mark Zauhariak

11. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

It was a good shoot because we had a bunch of nice people participating. The weather as as good as it gets and the scores showed it. I had to give out 15-20 punches.

Ron Noren is Champion with back to back 97's turned in from the 27. All of the previous Champions were there but no repeats. I'll post the scores later.

Today is 100 Singles and 200 Doubles. It'll go quick.

C'mon out and enjoy Fathers Day shooting some targets.

Jim W

12. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Mr. Z... I forgot to mention that to Jim Walkodilliak yesterday. A co-worker of mine brought his daughter to the club for that shoot. It was the first shoot that they had ever attended... They had a glowing report for the club, the workers, the food... Sounded like they had a great day. The girl has at least two years left of school, so I fully expect that she will stay involved. The crew at MCG can be thanked for that....

I just wish it wasn't on the Iowa border, then I could get there more often...

LWL

13. JACK

Nice goin Ron Noren. Club threw nothing but strate-a-ways all day. Contgrats Ron. B to B 97s is a phenomonal score.

14. Ron Noren

Ron Noren TS Member

Thanks Jack! I should have birthdays more often...well, maybe not. Feels great shooting a couple of good scores after struggling to get going this spring. Nice turnout and MGC did a great job in running the shoot. Looking forward to getting that belt buckle. Ron

15. JACK

Ron. I agree. That is a proud possession to be sure. Next time you win, I'll get your "mug" on dig and post it.

16. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Good shooting Ron.

17. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Thanks to everyone who attended.

The weather was great, the targets were good and the scores showed it. Congratulations to Ron Noren for the 194 combined score. The Championship Buckle is on the way. Everybody raved about the roast pork dinner, thanks again Neil.

We'll do it again next year.

The scores are posted on the above website or at www.mn-trap.org.

Hope to see some of you at the Zone shoot this weekend and most of you at the State Shoot.

Jim W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mpls gun club handicap shoot